The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m interviewing THE Thought Leader and Expert for Entrepreneurial Management, Kris Plachy!
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
- Apply for my brand new program, the Fast Pass to Facebook Ads now! Spots are limited!
- The Founders Lab
- Lead Your Team Podcast
- Connect with Kris on LinkedIn
- Follow Kris on Instagram @krisplachycoach
- Follow me on Instagram @FlourishwithMonica!
About this episode:
If you are an entrepreneur, you probably started your business in part for more freedom. You wanted the freedom to do the work you were excited about and to work on your own terms.
As we build successful companies, we need to bring on team members to help us achieve our growth goals.
But managing people may not come naturally.
That’s why I am so excited to bring you my interview with Kris Plachy!
Known for her simple, honest and authentic style, Kris has poured her life’s work into learning about, understanding, and then guiding leaders through the tricky path of learning how to lead a team. In a space where there is a lot of ‘noise’ and advice, Kris has designed the ‘how to’ of team leadership through her “Lead Your Team Roadmap.”
Kris and I cover so much in this episode, including:
- The 5 key areas entrepreneurs need to develop in order to grow a successful and wildly profitable business
- The top mistakes leaders make when delegating to their teams
- How to attract top talent to your organization
And a whole lot more!
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
How Better Understanding Your Personality Will Help You Flourish in Life and Business with Karen Bemmes
In this episode, I’m joined by Karen Bemmes, personality coach, certified DISC consultant, and owner of KE Bemmes Consulting. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by Kelsey Kerslake, CEO, Creative Director, and Business Coach at Pinegate Road and the Aligned Business Academy. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by cookbook author and founder of COOKtheSTORY.com and the founder and editor-in-chief of TheCookful.com, Christine Pittman. [fusebox_track_player...