The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I sat down with Larry Ludwig, veteran entrepreneur and best known as the creator of the popular website InvestorJunkie.com.
- Crazy Egg
- Pretty Link
- Larry's Technical SEO Audit
- Join the waitlist for Larry's Affiliate Secrets Course
- Follow @lludwig on Twitter.
- Follow @larryludwigofficial on Instagram.
- Follow @larryludwigpage on Facebook.
About this episode:
Larry has an entrepreneurial journey that spans more than two decades and has always been at the forefront of technology, internet marketing, and online business. Since its launch in 2009, InvestorJunkie became the leading investing services review and comparison site and generated revenue only from affiliate marketing. And in July 2018, Larry successfully sold Investor Junkie for $6 million!
This is a must-listen episode because Larry shares his secrets about how he grew Investor Junkie, his best tips for success with affiliate marketing, and what it takes to win with SEO in 2019.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to make your content stand out to outrank your competition in the search engines
- The biggest mistakes most businesses make with affiliate marketing (and what to do if you’re making them too)
- How to authentically lead your audience through the customer journey to attract more conversions and make more sales
- Plus, a whole lot more!
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
We All Have a Book to Write: Why You Need to Finally Write It and How to Get Started with Azul Terronez
In this episode, I’m joined by Azul Terronez, a Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestselling author and CEO of Authors Who Lead. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by Spencer Haws, multiple 7-figure entrepreneur and founder of Long Tail Pro and Niche Pursuits. [fusebox_track_player...
How to Automate Your Evergreen Funnel to Scale Your Business to 7 Figures and Beyond with Jacques Hopkins from Piano in 21 Days
In this episode, I’m joined by multiple 7-figure online course creator Jacques Hopkins, founder and creator of Piano in 21 Days. [fusebox_track_player...