The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m joined by Azul Terronez, a Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestselling author and CEO of Authors Who Lead.
About this episode:
Are you finally ready to write that book you’ve been thinking about, but you’re just not sure how to get started?
In this episode, I’m joined by Azul Terronez, a Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestselling author and book coach who specializes in helping leaders write and publish books that elevate their brand.
As the CEO of Authors Who Lead, he has enabled Wall Street CEOs and health and wellness gurus to sell tens of thousands of books.
Azul and his team believe that at the heart of every great book is an author who wants to make an impact in the world. Authors Who Lead helps leaders write and publish books people love.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
⏰ How to know when the right time to write a book is (and when it’s NOT!)
✍️ The benefits of writing a book and how a book will help you grow your business
🗺️ The pros and cons of self-publishing and traditional publishing and how to know which route is right for you
📚 The importance of storytelling and how to be a better storyteller
👉 Azul’s top tips for how to actually get your book (finally!) written
🚀 The difference between the books that become a smashing success and those that fall flat
✅ When and how to start marketing your book (and the answer may surprise you!)
…and so much more!
What is the theme of the book you have been ready to write? Share below!
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
- Pat Flynn’s SPI Accelerator Program
- Will It Fly by Pat Flynn
- Jadah Sellner
- Lead With Love Podcast by Jadah Sellner
- Dana Malstaff's Boss Mom
- Boss Mom: The Ultimate Guide to Raising a Business and Nurturing Your Family Like a Pro by Dana Malstaff
- Penguin Publishing Group
- HarperCollins Publishers
- Chicken Soup For the Soul
- The Back of the Napkin by Dan Roam
- Play It Away: A Workaholic's Cure for Anxiety by Charlie Hoehn
- Authors Who Lead
- What Makes A Good Teacher Great by Azul Terronez
- Follow Azul on Instagram @AzulTerronez
- Follow Monica on Instagram @FlourishwithMonica
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
How Better Understanding Your Personality Will Help You Flourish in Life and Business with Karen Bemmes
In this episode, I’m joined by Karen Bemmes, personality coach, certified DISC consultant, and owner of KE Bemmes Consulting. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by Kelsey Kerslake, CEO, Creative Director, and Business Coach at Pinegate Road and the Aligned Business Academy. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by cookbook author and founder of COOKtheSTORY.com and the founder and editor-in-chief of TheCookful.com, Christine Pittman. [fusebox_track_player...