The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m super pumped to bring you my interview with my dear friend, Dr. Shannon Irvine!
Dr. Shannon Irvine is an entrepreneur, high achievement mentor, host of the Epic Success Podcast, a PhD. in neuropsychology, and a philanthropist.
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
- Dr. Shannon Irvine
- Mosaic Vision
- The Epic Success Podcast with Dr. Shannon Irvine
- SPI Accelerator
- Neuro Coaching and Shannon’s other programs
- Dr. Shannon’s Free Brain Priming Audio
- Follow Dr. Shannon @drshannonirvine on Facebook
- Follow Dr. Shannon @drshannonirvine on Instagram
About this episode:
What if the secret to online business success was not a funnel or a hack?
What if the secret to your success was actually in your brain?!
Today’s guest has been a lifelong entrepreneur and philanthropist, and she helps business owners “neuro-hack” their success so they can build an epic life and business that they love by harnessing the power of the brain to hardwire productivity, goal attainment, and high performance mindset mastery.
Sounds amazing, right?
I’m super pumped to bring you my interview with my dear friend, Dr. Shannon Irvine!
Dr. Shannon Irvine is an entrepreneur, high achievement mentor, host of the Epic Success Podcast, a PhD. in neuropsychology, and a philanthropist. Through her courses, programs, and podcast, her clients learn the power of neuroachievement™ — her process for shifting how to think, act, and grow, so they can achieve anything they desire. They learn how to hardwire what they want, and delete anything that’s holding them back!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why some entrepreneurs really do “have it all” while others stay stuck and overwhelmed — the key difference actually doesn’t come down to a funnel or a hack!
- How to “train your brain” to intentionally create epic success
- The 4 step process to remove the blocks that are holding you back and build the success pathways in your brain to make success more effortless
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
In this episode, I’m chatting with Krista Miller, virtual summit expert and founder of Summit in a Box! [fusebox_track_player url="https://chtbl.com/track/G44E32/traffic.libsyn.com/secure/flourishto7figures/Flourish_Ep_85_FINAL.mp3" title="How to Host a Virtual Summit...
In this episode, I’m breaking down 4 reasons why the new year is the BEST time to run Facebook ads! [fusebox_track_player url="https://chtbl.com/track/G44E32/traffic.libsyn.com/secure/flourishto7figures/Flourish_Ep_84_FINAL.mp3" title="How to Beat the Competition with...
In this episode, my content manager, Sierra and I share our steps and advice for setting and achieving huge, scary goals! [fusebox_track_player url="https://chtbl.com/track/G44E32/traffic.libsyn.com/secure/flourishto7figures/Flourish_Ep_83_FINAL.mp3" title="How to Set...