The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, we’re exploring the top 3 most common Facebook ads mistakes that business owners make (and how you can avoid them!)
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast episode 3: The 3 Key Elements to Facebook Ads Success
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast episode 5: Facebook Ads: 6 Simple Steps to Create Campaigns that Convert
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast episode 1: Welcome to the Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast!
- Facebook Ads Starter Kit
- Learn more about Team Flourish
- The Art of Paid Traffic with Rick Mulready Episode #152: How to Create Affiliate Revenue by Amplifying Content on Facebook with Deacon Hayes
- My signature online program, Flourish with Facebook Ads.
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast episode 2: 4 Years to 7 Figures with Dave Chesson from Kindlepreneur
About this episode:
As a Facebook and Instagram ads strategist and coach, I’ve seen all kinds of mistakes people make when getting started with Facebook ads. In this episode, I’m sharing the top 3 most common Facebook ads mistakes and how to avoid them.
This episode is for you if:
- You’re ready to get started with Facebook ads, but you’re nervous about wasting your time and most importantly, your money
- You’ve heard of other people having success with their Facebook ads, but you’re not sure how you can use them in your business to help you reach your goals
- You’ve tried Facebook ads before, but you didn’t get the results you were hoping for.
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
How Better Understanding Your Personality Will Help You Flourish in Life and Business with Karen Bemmes
In this episode, I’m joined by Karen Bemmes, personality coach, certified DISC consultant, and owner of KE Bemmes Consulting. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by Kelsey Kerslake, CEO, Creative Director, and Business Coach at Pinegate Road and the Aligned Business Academy. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by cookbook author and founder of COOKtheSTORY.com and the founder and editor-in-chief of TheCookful.com, Christine Pittman. [fusebox_track_player...