The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m chatting with serial entrepreneur, Chris Ducker!
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
- Chris Ducker
- Rise of the Youpreneur: The Definitive Guide to Becoming the Go-To Leader in Your Industry and Building a Future-Proof Business by Chris Ducker
- Virtual Freedom: How to Work with Virtual Staff to Buy More Time, Become More Productive, and Build Your Dream Business by Chris Ducker
- Chris Ducker’s personal branding business, Youpreneur
- Chris Ducker’s personal branding event, Youpreneur Summit
- Virtual Staff Finder | Chris Ducker’s virtual assistant connection service
- Live2Care | Chris Ducker’s lead generation telemarketing company
- Canva | Our preferred graphic design tool
- Chris Ducker’s Round Table and Coaching
- Youpreneur Podcast with Chris Ducker
- Connect with Chris on LinkedIn!
- Learn more from Chris by subscribing to his YouTube channel.
- Follow Chris on Instagram @ChrisDucker!
- Follow me on Instagram @FlourishwithMonica!
About this episode:
Are you ready to scale your business while working 30 hours per week or less?
That’s what my guest in this episode has done! And he runs several 7-figure businesses while prioritizing time with his wife and his family.
Today on the podcast, I am sharing my conversation with serial entrepreneur, business coach, and author, Chris Ducker. Chris is the founder of several businesses both online and off, and he’s sharing his systems and processes that have helped him take his businesses to the next level while working just 24 hours per week!
Chris is a wealth of knowledge and I am so excited for you to hear all of the tidbits of information he shares about his beliefs around multitasking, finding the right people to hire for the job, and knowing your numbers!
In this episode, Chris and I dive into:
- How he became a serial entrepreneur running 3 businesses
- His advice around intentionally creating company culture and onboarding properly
- His 3 tips for planning and goal setting
- Why you have to be crystal CLEAR on what you want your legacy and impact to be
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
In this episode, I coach one of my Flourish VIP members, Michelle Vroom! We review her current ads strategy, target audiences, and ad copy and discuss what to test in the future. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by the three people I love most in the world — my daughter Madelyn, my son Jayden, and my husband Mike. We dive into what they think about money, my business, and how it affects our family. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by Dréa Jones, a savvy social media strategist who’s fiercely committed to helping businesses and podcasters build profitable online communities through simple social media solutions. [fusebox_track_player...