The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m joined by Abbi Kirsten, blogger, 3x author, creator and owner of Abbi Kirsten Collections.
About this episode:
If you’ve been in business for any length of time, you know that creating a brand that connects and attracts the right audience isn’t as easy as it sounds.
But Abbi Kirsten has made it look effortless.
In this episode, I’m so pleased to be joined by the incredible Abbi Kirsten, creator and owner behind Abbi Kirsten Collections.
Abbi is a blogger, 3x author, craft designer, and the world’s biggest Cricut fan. After starting an Etsy shop in 2014, still known as Catching Colorflies, she realized she needed a creative outlet outside of motherhood and wifehood.
Soon after, she started her blog, Abbi Kirsten Collections, which unexpectedly blossomed into one of the most popular craft blogs on the internet.
Her small business has launched into a career, and she has been honored to work with many well-known companies like Michaels craft store, Cricut, HGTV, and Bridal magazine, and many others.
Abbi Kirsten’s bucket of creative ideas is always overflowing, and spreading the joy of crafting is truly why she loves what she does! In addition to her love for colorfully crafting, she has a passion for helping other creative dreamers launch their own businesses and achieve lasting success.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
👉 The process Abbi Kirsten went through to grow her team
📈 The methods she’s using to scale her business
⏰ Why she decided to use Facebook ads and when she knew the time was right to outsource her ads strategy
🔗 The keys to creating a great brand that connects
…and so much more!
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
- Abbi Kirsten Collections
- The Art of Giant Paper Flowers by Abbi Kirsten
- Cricut Confidence by Abbi Kirsten
- The Joy of Paper Flowers by Abbi Kirsten
- Follow Abbi Kirsten on Instagram @Abbi_Kirsten_Collections
- Follow me on Instagram @FlourishwithMonica
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
How Better Understanding Your Personality Will Help You Flourish in Life and Business with Karen Bemmes
In this episode, I’m joined by Karen Bemmes, personality coach, certified DISC consultant, and owner of KE Bemmes Consulting. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by Kelsey Kerslake, CEO, Creative Director, and Business Coach at Pinegate Road and the Aligned Business Academy. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by cookbook author and founder of COOKtheSTORY.com and the founder and editor-in-chief of TheCookful.com, Christine Pittman. [fusebox_track_player...