The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m joined by Katie DePaola and Liv Chapman from Inner Glow Circle.
Katie and Liv have built an incredible 7-figure business that helps women who want to work for themselves, not by themselves as entrepreneurs!
- Apply for my brand new program, the Fast Pass to Facebook Ads now! Spots are running out!
- Inner Glow Circle
- Inner Glow Circle Coach Training
- Inner Glow Circle Get Visible
- Coming soon! At Least You Look Good by Katie DePaola
- Coming soon! Old Soul, New Money by Liv Chapman
- Coming soon! Let’s Glow!
- Register for Katie and Liv’s FREE training, How to Make a Living Doing What You Love here!
- Follow @innerglowcircle on Instagram!
- Follow @itskatiedepaola on Instagram!
- Follow @thelivchapman on Instagram!
- Follow @FlourishwithMonica on Instagram!
About this episode:
My guests today are rockstar entrepreneurs who prove that the right partnership can make all the difference.
I’m so excited to share my interview with Katie DePaola and Liv Chapman from Inner Glow Circle!
Inner Glow Circle trains their clients to become accredited life coaches through the International Coach Federation (ICF) and helps them create sustainable businesses they’ll love through group training programs and masterminds.
We cover so much in this episode, including:
- The secrets to a successful partnership and why you should treat everyone on your team like a partner
- How to clarify your core values in your business and how to use them to train your team members to make decisions
- The key areas you should focus on to grow your business during times of uncertainty
And so much more!
This is both a fun and timely conversation for the many business owners still facing the challenges of quarantines and social distancing during the global COVID-19 pandemic. As Katie and Liv share, now is the time to pivot, not panic!
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
Here are some ways I can help you go further with Facebook ads!
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
In this episode, I’m joined by Chris “Mercer” Mercer, co-founder of MeasurementMarketing.io. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by Jessie Healy, the CEO and founder of Webtopia. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m sharing my top 9 tips on how to get and stay motivated to reach your big, audacious goals. [fusebox_track_player url="https://chtbl.com/track/G44E32/traffic.libsyn.com/secure/flourishto7figures/Flourish_Ep_103_FINAL.mp3" title="How to Get and Stay...