The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
I hope this episode serves as a reminder that we can always choose to focus on our blessings and the good things in our lives — no matter what may be happening in the world.
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
About this episode:
Happy Thanksgiving! If you’re in the US, you are probably sitting down to the Thanksgiving day dinner table today.
While today’s celebration might not look like it did in years past, there is still so much to be grateful for today!
As cheesy as it may sound, I hope this holiday and this episode serves as a reminder that we can always choose to focus on our blessings and the good things in our lives — no matter what may be happening in the world.
Plus, I’m sharing just a few of things that I’m grateful for, today and every day!
Thank you for allowing me to be a part of YOUR journey to 7-figures and beyond. And from the Louie family and Team Flourish, we wish you a very happy Thanksgiving!
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
In this episode, I coach one of my Flourish VIP members, Michelle Vroom! We review her current ads strategy, target audiences, and ad copy and discuss what to test in the future. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by the three people I love most in the world — my daughter Madelyn, my son Jayden, and my husband Mike. We dive into what they think about money, my business, and how it affects our family. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by Dréa Jones, a savvy social media strategist who’s fiercely committed to helping businesses and podcasters build profitable online communities through simple social media solutions. [fusebox_track_player...