The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m talking with John Schmoll from FrugalRules.com!
There are lots of ways to build a successful blog that actually makes great money while helping thousands of people.
But 3 keys to blog revenue success are sponsored posts, affiliate marketing, and SEO.
John Schmoll, founder of Frugal Rules, is here this week to share how he used these 3 pillars to build his thriving blog.
- Free Facebook Ads Starter Kit
- Learn more about working with Team Flourish
- Commission Junction (now CJ Affiliate)
- SEM Rush
- Longtail Pro
- Follow @Frugal_Rules on Instagram.
- Follow @FrugalRules on Facebook.
- Follow @FrugalRules on Twitter.
- Follow @FlourishWithMonica on Instagram.
About this episode:
John Schmoll created the personal finance site, Frugal Rules, seven years ago after leaving his job and now makes six figures per year running the site. He has a passion to help people improve their finances so they can live a life free of financial worry. His purpose is to help his readers throw off the shackles of debt and pursue financial freedom!
John is also a long-time client of mine. He and I have worked together for two years now, and I’m proud to call him a friend!
I’m so glad to share this interview with you!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to determine who you should hire when growing your team
- A super simple SEO strategy for those just starting out, including free and paid tools
- How to have success with sponsored posts — John shares how to weed out the scams and create a winning campaign for your site, your sponsor, and your readers
…and a whole lot more!
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
In this episode, I coach one of my Flourish VIP members, Michelle Vroom! We review her current ads strategy, target audiences, and ad copy and discuss what to test in the future. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by the three people I love most in the world — my daughter Madelyn, my son Jayden, and my husband Mike. We dive into what they think about money, my business, and how it affects our family. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by Dréa Jones, a savvy social media strategist who’s fiercely committed to helping businesses and podcasters build profitable online communities through simple social media solutions. [fusebox_track_player...