The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m talking with John Schmoll from FrugalRules.com!
There are lots of ways to build a successful blog that actually makes great money while helping thousands of people.
But 3 keys to blog revenue success are sponsored posts, affiliate marketing, and SEO.
John Schmoll, founder of Frugal Rules, is here this week to share how he used these 3 pillars to build his thriving blog.
- Free Facebook Ads Starter Kit
- Learn more about working with Team Flourish
- Commission Junction (now CJ Affiliate)
- SEM Rush
- Longtail Pro
- Follow @Frugal_Rules on Instagram.
- Follow @FrugalRules on Facebook.
- Follow @FrugalRules on Twitter.
- Follow @FlourishWithMonica on Instagram.
About this episode:
John Schmoll created the personal finance site, Frugal Rules, seven years ago after leaving his job and now makes six figures per year running the site. He has a passion to help people improve their finances so they can live a life free of financial worry. His purpose is to help his readers throw off the shackles of debt and pursue financial freedom!
John is also a long-time client of mine. He and I have worked together for two years now, and I’m proud to call him a friend!
I’m so glad to share this interview with you!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to determine who you should hire when growing your team
- A super simple SEO strategy for those just starting out, including free and paid tools
- How to have success with sponsored posts — John shares how to weed out the scams and create a winning campaign for your site, your sponsor, and your readers
…and a whole lot more!
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
We All Have a Book to Write: Why You Need to Finally Write It and How to Get Started with Azul Terronez
In this episode, I’m joined by Azul Terronez, a Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestselling author and CEO of Authors Who Lead. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by Spencer Haws, multiple 7-figure entrepreneur and founder of Long Tail Pro and Niche Pursuits. [fusebox_track_player...
How to Automate Your Evergreen Funnel to Scale Your Business to 7 Figures and Beyond with Jacques Hopkins from Piano in 21 Days
In this episode, I’m joined by multiple 7-figure online course creator Jacques Hopkins, founder and creator of Piano in 21 Days. [fusebox_track_player...