The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
Welcome to this special edition episode of the Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast.
In this episode, I’ll talk through the impact that the global pandemic, COVID-19, is having on online marketing and Facebook ads, and share some great resources that I’ve come across over the past few days.
Advertising on Facebook
- Facebook Ad Policies
- Social media giants warn of AI moderation errors as coronavirus empties offices | Reuters
- Keeping People Safe and Informed About the Coronavirus | Facebook
Free Online Business and Marketing Resources
- Enroll in my introductory program, 5 Days to Profitable Facebook Ads for Bloggers, for free with code BEKIND at checkout now through April 30th, 2020
- Free books, courses, and other resources from Pat Flynn and Team SPI
- ConvertKit’s Creator Fund
- Facebook’s Small Business Grants during COVID-19
- Flipped Lifestyle FREE Virtual Summit
Resources During the Coronavirus Quarantine
- The NewsWorthy | My favorite daily news podcast! Quick, unbiased, and fun. All the news you need in 10 minutes or less.
- Brooke Castillo’s daily podcast series The Life Coach School Podcast: Handling Chaos
- What We Can and Can’t Control During a Crisis | Video by Pat Flynn
- Just Keep Blogging Podcast with Kim Anderson | Pandemics, Politics & Distraction- How To Just Keep Blogging
- Flipped Lifestyle Podcast Special Edition: Coronavirus Update: What You and Your Family Can Do to Prepare for the Coronavirus Outbreak
- Stay safe. Stay inspired. | Pinterest
Keeping the Mood Light
- The Holderness Family | Wash Your Dang Hands
- The Holderness Family | Songs for Social Distancing – Parody Medley
Resources for You and Your Family
- Talking to your children about school closures
- COVID-19 Social Distancing with Kids: 37+ Free and Low Cost Resources and Activities for Families | Joy Through Chaos
- COVID-19 Resource List | Broke Millennial
About this episode:
With everything going on in the world today, this is an unusual time. Like you, my family and I have been affected by the global pandemic that is COVID-19. My kids are home from school. The restaurants, my gym, and other places I frequent around town are closed. Conferences and events I’ve been planning to attend this year are being canceled.
And I’ve been hearing a lot of concerned voices about lost jobs, the stock market failing, and how all of this is going to affect — and already has affected — online business.
There are a lot of questions, and we’re all trying to process it all. And while I don’t have all the answers, I do want to address some common questions that keep coming up, like “Should I even be running Facebook ads right now? Should I be marketing my products and services?”
In this episode, I’ll talk through some of the potential answers to those questions and share some great resources that I’ve come across over the past few days.
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
Here are some ways I can help you go further with Facebook ads!
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
In this episode, I’m breaking down the ONE mistake most entrepreneurs make that prevents them from scaling their business to 7 figures — and how to overcome it. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by Tanessa Shears, a health consultant, biohacking expert, and host of the Becoming Limitless podcast. [fusebox_track_player url="https://chtbl.com/track/G44E32/traffic.libsyn.com/secure/flourishto7figures/Flourish_Ep_93_FINAL.mp3"...
In this episode, I’m joined by Allea Grummert, an expert email marketing strategist who helps bloggers and content creators make a killer first impression through welcome and nurture email sequences. [fusebox_track_player...