The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, we’re breaking down the six simple steps to create Facebook ad campaigns that convert.
This is the simple process that has gotten amazing results for my clients and my students — time and time again — in a variety of different niches to a multitude of different audiences with various offers.
And it works!
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast episode 3: The 3 Key Elements to Facebook Ads Success
- My signature online program, Flourish with Facebook Ads.
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast episode 1: Welcome to the Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast!
- Learn more about working with Team Flourish!
- Marie Forleo’s B-School
- Amy Porterfield’s Online Marketing Made Easy podcast
- Facebook Ads Starter Kit
About this episode:
This episode is for you if:
- You’re ready to get started with Facebook ads and you want a step-by-step approach to strategically create campaigns that convert
- You’ve heard of the Facebook pixel, but you’re not really sure what it is or why it’s important
- You’re curious how much you really need to spend in order to see results
- You’ve run some campaigns, but you’re wondering if maybe you missed a step (or two) which could significantly impact your results
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
Grab your FREE
Facebook Ads Starter Kit
How Better Understanding Your Personality Will Help You Flourish in Life and Business with Karen Bemmes
In this episode, I’m joined by Karen Bemmes, personality coach, certified DISC consultant, and owner of KE Bemmes Consulting. [fusebox_track_player...
How to Create an Aligned Business That Runs Without You with Kelsey Kerslake
In this episode, I’m joined by Kelsey Kerslake, CEO, Creative Director, and Business Coach at Pinegate Road and the Aligned Business Academy. [fusebox_track_player...
How Christine Pittman Launched Two Food Blogs That Reach 2.5 Million People Each Month
In this episode, I’m joined by cookbook author and founder of COOKtheSTORY.com and the founder and editor-in-chief of TheCookful.com, Christine Pittman. [fusebox_track_player...