The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m interviewing Lauren McManus from CreateandGo.com!
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
- Six-Figure blogger
- Pinterest Avalanche
- Facebook group
- Follow Alex on Instagram @alexnerney
- Follow Lauren on Instagram @laurenitous
- Follow Create and Go on Instagram @createandgo.co
- Follow Monica on Instagram @flourishwithmonica
About this episode:
Does it feel like you’ve hit an income ceiling in your online business and you’re ready to finally bust through?
Today’s guest — along with her business partner — have built multiple successful online businesses. And now they earn 6-figures PER MONTH! They’ve built a freedom business that allows them to travel the world full-time.
I am so excited to bring you my interview with Lauren McManus from CreateandGo.com!
Lauren is a former CPA turned blogger, who with her business partner, Alex Nerney, earned six-figures in their first year blogging in the health and wellness space. They started Create and Go to teach others how to start and grow their own blogs and have gone on to earn six-figures per month. She now runs this blog full-time while traveling the world as a digital nomad.
Lauren and I cover so much in this episode, including:
- The mistakes Lauren and Alex made when they were first getting started online (and what they would do differently today)
- How they decided which products to create and how they were confident their audience would buy them
- Why you don’t need to get caught on the content creation hamster wheel to grow a 7-figure business (and what you should do instead)
- The mindset shift that helped Lauren go from hating selling to actually loving marketing
- Where to focus on in your business to make the leap from 6-figures to 7
And a whole lot more!
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
Facebook Ads Success Stories Part 2: How to Leverage High-Converting Facebook Ads for Any Online Business
In this episode, I’m sharing some real-life Facebook ads success stories! And I’ve brought together some of my students of Flourish with Facebook Ads to help me do it! [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m sharing some real-life Facebook ads success stories! And I’ve brought together some of my students of Flourish with Facebook Ads to help me do it! [fusebox_track_player url="Facebook Ads Success Stories Part 1: How to Reach the Right People and...
In this episode, I’m helping you fix your failing Facebook ad campaigns! [fusebox_track_player url="https://chtbl.com/track/G44E32/traffic.libsyn.com/secure/flourishto7figures/How_to_Fix_Your_Facebook_Ads_What_to_Do_When_Your_Campaigns_Dont_Convert.mp3 " title="How to...