The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m interviewing Shane Sams from Flipped Lifestyle.
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
- Apply for my brand new program, the Fast Pass to Facebook Ads now! Spots are limited!
- Pat Flynn, Smart Passive Income
- U.S. History Teachers
- Elementary Librarian
- Flip Your Life Community
- Membership Masters
- Follow on Facebook @FlippedLifestyle
- Follow Shane on Instagram @flippedls
- Follow me on Instagram @FlourishwithMonica!
About this episode:
How do you build consistent, dependable revenue into your business? The answer could be to create a membership!
But before you think it will be a ton of extra work for little return, you need to listen to this episode.
My guest today is Shane Sams. Along with his wife, Jocelyn, they make up the dynamic duo behind FlippedLifestyle.com. Shane and Jocelyn are former school teachers, and after years of bad bosses, job losses, and frustration at work, they started an online business.
That business made it possible to quit their jobs, spend more time with family and earn millions in passive income online — all while working only 10-15 hours per week! Now, they are helping other families do the same by connecting with people through their Flipped Lifestyle podcast, website and inside their Flip Your Life community.
In this interview, Shane and I go way back into their incredible story of getting started online and the hardships they endured. If you are in need of an inspiring true story of believing in yourself to accomplish so much more than you ever dreamed of, this episode is for you!
Plus, we talk a lot about how to create a successful membership program, and why it’s probably not as hard as you think.
This is one of the most inspiring interviews I’ve done and I can’t wait to share it with you!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The pros and cons of memberships and how they compare to course businesses
- How to keep your members happy and bring in new members every single month
- The surprising hobbies that can turn into successful membership businesses
…and so much more!
You can find all of the links and resources that I mention in today’s episode at MonicaLouie.com/61.
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
In this episode, I coach one of my Flourish VIP members, Michelle Vroom! We review her current ads strategy, target audiences, and ad copy and discuss what to test in the future. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by the three people I love most in the world — my daughter Madelyn, my son Jayden, and my husband Mike. We dive into what they think about money, my business, and how it affects our family. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by Dréa Jones, a savvy social media strategist who’s fiercely committed to helping businesses and podcasters build profitable online communities through simple social media solutions. [fusebox_track_player...