The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m sitting down with Brittney Lynn, a PR strategist for online entrepreneurs.
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
- Dave Ramsey’s 7 Baby Steps
- Smart Passive Income Podcast with Pat Flynn
- Apple Podcasts
- Leave a rating and review for the Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast on iTunes!
- Get Brittney’s FREE podcast pitch templates here!
- Sign up for Brittney’s Podcast Pitching workshop on February 13th at 12pm CST!
- SPI 373: $100k in Debt to Facebook Ads Expert—Monica Louie and Her Amazing Journey
- Pretty Links
- The Human Connection
- Podcast with Brittney Lynn
- Follow Brittney on Instagram @BrittneyLLynnFollow me on Instagram @FlourishWithMonica
About this episode:
If you’re listening to this episode, I’m guessing you’re a fan of podcasts like I am. And if you’re also a business owner who wants to get more eyes and ears on your brand, this episode is for you!
I’m so excited to share with you my interview with my good friend, Brittney Lynn!
Brittney Lynn is a PR strategist for online entrepreneurs worldwide. She has nearly 10 years of experience working in the online marketing industry and has a passion for helping others grow their reach, revenue, and impact through strategic PR.
She's also the host of the Human Connection podcast where she helps entrepreneurs and small business owners become better at building real, authentic relationships with their audiences.
Brittney has landed clients in Bloomberg, BuzzFeed, US News & World Report, Washington Post, and the Wall Street Journal, just to name a few.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why pitching to be a guest on podcasts might have a high ROI for growing your online business
- How to get over your fear of the spotlight (if you’re like me and tend to shy away from the attention)
- How to track the results of your PR efforts
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
Facebook Ads Success Stories Part 2: How to Leverage High-Converting Facebook Ads for Any Online Business
In this episode, I’m sharing some real-life Facebook ads success stories! And I’ve brought together some of my students of Flourish with Facebook Ads to help me do it! [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m sharing some real-life Facebook ads success stories! And I’ve brought together some of my students of Flourish with Facebook Ads to help me do it! [fusebox_track_player url="Facebook Ads Success Stories Part 1: How to Reach the Right People and...
In this episode, I’m helping you fix your failing Facebook ad campaigns! [fusebox_track_player url="https://chtbl.com/track/G44E32/traffic.libsyn.com/secure/flourishto7figures/How_to_Fix_Your_Facebook_Ads_What_to_Do_When_Your_Campaigns_Dont_Convert.mp3 " title="How to...