The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m sitting down with Brittney Lynn, a PR strategist for online entrepreneurs.
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
- Dave Ramsey’s 7 Baby Steps
- Smart Passive Income Podcast with Pat Flynn
- Apple Podcasts
- Leave a rating and review for the Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast on iTunes!
- Get Brittney’s FREE podcast pitch templates here!
- Sign up for Brittney’s Podcast Pitching workshop on February 13th at 12pm CST!
- SPI 373: $100k in Debt to Facebook Ads Expert—Monica Louie and Her Amazing Journey
- Pretty Links
- The Human Connection
- Podcast with Brittney Lynn
- Follow Brittney on Instagram @BrittneyLLynnFollow me on Instagram @FlourishWithMonica
About this episode:
If you’re listening to this episode, I’m guessing you’re a fan of podcasts like I am. And if you’re also a business owner who wants to get more eyes and ears on your brand, this episode is for you!
I’m so excited to share with you my interview with my good friend, Brittney Lynn!
Brittney Lynn is a PR strategist for online entrepreneurs worldwide. She has nearly 10 years of experience working in the online marketing industry and has a passion for helping others grow their reach, revenue, and impact through strategic PR.
She's also the host of the Human Connection podcast where she helps entrepreneurs and small business owners become better at building real, authentic relationships with their audiences.
Brittney has landed clients in Bloomberg, BuzzFeed, US News & World Report, Washington Post, and the Wall Street Journal, just to name a few.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why pitching to be a guest on podcasts might have a high ROI for growing your online business
- How to get over your fear of the spotlight (if you’re like me and tend to shy away from the attention)
- How to track the results of your PR efforts
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
From 100 Email Subscribers to Over 225,000 Paying Customers in 5 Years with Greg Mercer from Jungle Scout
In this episode, I’m sitting down with Greg Mercer, Amazon seller, eCommerce expert, and founder and CEO of Jungle Scout. [smart_track_player...
How to Use Facebook Messenger (the Right Way!) to Build Relationships and Make More Sales with Steve Chou
In this episode, I’m sitting down with Steve Chou, a dad, husband, and founder of multiple 7-figure businesses. He’s a podcaster, course creator, event host, a sought-after speaker, an ecommerce expert, and a chatbot master. And he’s sharing all his secrets with us!...
In this episode, I’m super pumped to bring you my interview with my dear friend, Dr. Shannon Irvine! Dr. Shannon Irvine is an entrepreneur, high achievement mentor, host of the Epic Success Podcast, a PhD. in neuropsychology, and a philanthropist. [smart_track_player...