The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m talking with Monica Froese of RedefiningMom.com!
Monica is THE go-to expert when it comes to Pinterest ads so get ready to hear us geek out about paid advertising, mom life, and more!
- Free Facebook Ads Starter Kit
- Learn more about working with my team and me.
- To take your learning even further, check out my signature online program, Flourish with Facebook Ads.
- Ruth Soukup’s Elite Blog Academy
- Monica Froese’s Pin Practical Promotions course
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast episode 16: How an Executive Assistant Can Help Your Business Scale to 7 Figures and Beyond with Jess Lindgren from AskAnAssistant.com
- Girl, Wash Your Face: Stop Believing the Lies About Who You Are so You Can Become Who You Were Meant to Be by Rachel Hollis
- Girl, Stop Apologizing: A Shame-Free Plan for Embracing and Achieving Your Goals by Rachel Hollis
- Monica Froese’s Pin Practical Influence course
- Monica Froese’s Free Pin Practical Ads
- Connect with me on Instagram @FlourishWithMonica
- Connect with Monica Froese on Instagram @RedefiningMom
About this episode:
She loves purple, she loves paid advertising, she’s a work-from-home mom building a thriving business while raising two little ones, and her name is Monica. No, I’m not talking about me!
I’m talking about my guest on today’s show, Monica Froese from RedefiningMom.com! My daughter would call us twinsies because we have so much in common, and I am so excited to share this interview with you.
Monica Froese is a professional blogger and Pinterest marketing expert. She has an MBA degree in finance and marketing and blogs at Redefining Mom, a site for helping moms thrive in both motherhood and business. She spent 11 years working for a Fortune 100 company running multi-million dollar marketing campaigns with huge brands like Microsoft, HP, and Cisco. Now, she provides online marketing education to people who are looking to build profitable businesses through effective sales funnels and Pinterest ads!
In this episode, Monica shares:
- Monica’s take on mom guilt and how she overcame it
- How to simultaneously drive traffic via promoted pins and retarget with Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram to drive more sales
- The biggest game-changer with promoted pins that you definitely should be testing
…and a whole lot more!
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
In this episode, I’m walking you through how Apple’s iOS updates will affect your Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns, and what you can do to prepare. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m chatting with Krista Miller, virtual summit expert and founder of Summit in a Box! [fusebox_track_player url="https://chtbl.com/track/G44E32/traffic.libsyn.com/secure/flourishto7figures/Flourish_Ep_85_FINAL.mp3" title="How to Host a Virtual Summit...
In this episode, I’m breaking down 4 reasons why the new year is the BEST time to run Facebook ads! [fusebox_track_player url="https://chtbl.com/track/G44E32/traffic.libsyn.com/secure/flourishto7figures/Flourish_Ep_84_FINAL.mp3" title="How to Beat the Competition with...