The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m joined by John Rampton, serial entrepreneur and founder of Due and Calendar.
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
- Apply for my brand new program, the Fast Pass to Facebook Ads now! Spots are running out!
- John Rampton
- Open To Hope
- Follow John on Twitter at @johnrampton!
- Follow John on Instagram @johnrampton!
- Follow Monica on Instagram @FlourishwithMonica!
About this episode:
Curious how some people have multiple successful startups under their belt?
My guest today is one of those serial entrepreneurs who has bought, built, and sold multiple 7- and 8-figure businesses!
John Rampton is the founder of the online payments company, Due, and productivity company, Calendar. John is best known as an entrepreneur and connector. He was ranked No. 2 in Entrepreneur magazine's Top 50 Online Influencers in the World, has been named a marketing expert by Time, and a blogging expert by Forbes. He currently advises several companies in the San Francisco Bay area.
And today, John shares how he won’t take no for an answer in life — and he shares the incredible story of how he went from being a multi-millionaire to being $240,000 in credit card debt in a matter of months, and became a millionaire again a year later with a business with 400,000 customers!
We cover so much in this episode, including:
- How having to re-learn how to walk altered the trajectory of his life and business career
- How purchase behavior has changed and what’s working now for selling online
- John’s philosophy on how unbiasedly helping people can lead to millions in revenue
And so much more!
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.