The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m sharing the 4 big reasons why the New Year is the perfect time to run Facebook ads!
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
About this episode:
Running Facebook ads is a great way to get new traffic to your website or blog, convert visitors into revenue, and more. And as we come off of an expensive holiday season, it can be tempting to pull back on your ad spend to save yourself some money. If this is your strategy, I’m here to tell you that may not be the best approach!
The new year is actually the perfect time to increase your ad spend or start running a campaign! In today’s episode, I’ll share the 4 big reasons why now is the best time to run Facebook ads!
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
From 100 Email Subscribers to Over 225,000 Paying Customers in 5 Years with Greg Mercer from Jungle Scout
In this episode, I’m sitting down with Greg Mercer, Amazon seller, eCommerce expert, and founder and CEO of Jungle Scout. [smart_track_player...
How to Pitch to Podcasts: The Ultimate Guide to Making the Most Out of Your Guest Interviews with Brittney Lynn
In this episode, I’m sitting down with Brittney Lynn, a PR strategist for online entrepreneurs. [smart_track_player...
How to Use Facebook Messenger (the Right Way!) to Build Relationships and Make More Sales with Steve Chou
In this episode, I’m sitting down with Steve Chou, a dad, husband, and founder of multiple 7-figure businesses. He’s a podcaster, course creator, event host, a sought-after speaker, an ecommerce expert, and a chatbot master. And he’s sharing all his secrets with us!...