The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m talking with Adriana Carrig from Little Words Project.
Adriana founded Little Words Project to encourage kindness and acceptance through beautiful and inspiring bracelets. Along with the bracelets, she has built up a thriving community around her brand to spread the message even further!
- Free Facebook Ads Starter Kit
- To take your learning even further, check out my signature online program, Flourish with Facebook Ads.
- Learn more about working with Team Flourish.
- Track your bracelet
- Lacy Phillips
- Keep A Breast
- The Block
- How I Built This with Guy Raz
- Dyson: James Dyson: How I Built This with Guy Raz
- Follow @LittleWordsProject on Instagram
- Follow @LittleWordsProject on Facebook
- Follow @AdrianaCarrig on Instagram
About this episode:
For many business owners, the experiences we have when we are young set the stage for our careers down the road. Sometimes those experiences are positive and inspire us to strive for great things. And when we face adversity, it can light a fire that motivates us to make a change in the world!
Today’s guest on the Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast is Adriana Carrig, and as she shares in this episode, the years of girl-on-girl bullying she endured through high school and college gave her an incredible idea to break the cycle.
In 2013, at age 23, Adriana founded Little Words Project to encourage kindness and acceptance through beautiful and inspiring bracelets. Along with the bracelets, she has built up a thriving community around her brand to spread the message even further!
In this episode, Adriana shares how she built a multi-million dollar jewelry business with a mission to do good in the world. If you’re a heart-centered business owner, you’ll love this interview!
- How Adriana leveraged her own story to build a relatable brand that inspires and encourages other women
- How she went from making her bracelets in her parents’ house to the CEO of a multi-million dollar business
- How tackling her energetic blocks has helped Adriana grow and scale her business in just 6 years
…and a whole lot more!
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
In this episode, I coach one of my Flourish VIP members, Michelle Vroom! We review her current ads strategy, target audiences, and ad copy and discuss what to test in the future. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by the three people I love most in the world — my daughter Madelyn, my son Jayden, and my husband Mike. We dive into what they think about money, my business, and how it affects our family. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by Dréa Jones, a savvy social media strategist who’s fiercely committed to helping businesses and podcasters build profitable online communities through simple social media solutions. [fusebox_track_player...