The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m interviewing Natalie Bacon, Certified Life Coach and host of the Design Your Dream Life Podcast!
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol S. Dweck
- The Last Word on Power by Tracy Goss
- Natalie Bacon’s Grow You
- Design Your Dream Life Podcast with Natalie Bacon
- Follow Natalie on Instagram @@NatalieRBacon!
- Follow me on Instagram @FlourishwithMonica!
About this episode:
If you're on a path to leveling up in your personal and professional life, then this is the episode for you!
Today, I am sitting down with Certified Life Coach, Natalie Bacon. Natalie is committed to helping women lead extraordinary lives, and I am proud to say she’s a good friend and former client of mine! I had so much fun diving into her advice on mindset shifts, impossible goals, and some of her best-kept growth secrets.
Natalie is one of the most ambitious and productive people that I know and she divulges the strategies she's implemented throughout her career to get to where she is now. All I can say is, you have to hear her advice on time management and how she compares it to budgeting. It's a game-changer!
Natalie and I cover so much in this episode including:
- How to build confidence and overcome self-doubt
- Why you should set impossible goals (not just realistic ones)
- The habit you NEED to adopt to help fuel your inner CEO
…and a whole lot more!
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
In this episode, I’m joined by Fara Rosenzweig, Head of Content at ManyChat and expert on all things related to communicating your message online. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by my friend and inspiring client, Samantha Siffring, who in just four short years, scaled her coaching company from $40 in annual revenue to over 7 figures! [fusebox_track_player...
How Erika Kullberg Grew Her Channel to 70,000 Subscribers and 4 Million Views on YouTube in Less Than a Year
In this episode, I’m joined by legal guru, founder of Plug & Law, and personal finance YouTuber, Erika Kullberg. [fusebox_track_player url="https://chtbl.com/track/G44E32/traffic.libsyn.com/secure/flourishto7figures/Flourish_Ep_88_FINAL.mp3" title="How Erika...