The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m interviewing Leisa Peterson, author of The Mindful Millionaire.
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
- Apply for my brand new program, the Fast Pass to Facebook Ads now! Spots are limited!
- The Mindful Millionaire by Leisa Peterson
When you purchase the book, make sure to send your receipt to get access to some awesome bonuses!
- Mindful Millionaire Podcast
- Connect with Leisa on Instagram @LeisaPeterson
- Connect with me on Instagram @FlourishwithMonica!
About this episode:
Do you have money blocks holding you back? As entrepreneurs building six and seven-figure businesses, money is definitely something we need to have a handle on. But sometimes, our mental blocks around money can prevent us from achieving the level of success we are pursuing.
My guest on the show today is here to help us take control of our relationship with money so we can create the life and business we really want. I am so honored to have Leisa Peterson on the show!
Leisa is a Certified Financial Planner who is on a mission to help 1,000,000 people elevate their financial consciousness by realizing their true value and creating financial security for themselves.
As a money educator, workshop leader and spiritual teacher, Leisa hostsThe Mindful Millionaire Podcast as well as virtual workshops and life-transforming retreats. Her masterful blend of sound financial strategy and mindfulness training helps people break free of patterns of lack, scarcity and money fears, allowing them to finally lead the rewarding, fulfilling, and abundant lives they most desire.
I am proud to say that I’ve benefited from Leisa’s work! As you’ll hear in the interview, she was my first business coach who really helped me to play a bigger game when it came to growing this business.
Leisa and I cover so much in this interview, including:
- What it means to be a Mindful Millionaire
- The 8-part framework that will help you make more money and break through the beliefs that may be holding you back
- How to deal with financial uncertainty in your life and business
And a whole lot more!
You can find all of the links and resources mentioned in today’s episode at MonicaLouie.com/62!
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
How Better Understanding Your Personality Will Help You Flourish in Life and Business with Karen Bemmes
In this episode, I’m joined by Karen Bemmes, personality coach, certified DISC consultant, and owner of KE Bemmes Consulting. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by Kelsey Kerslake, CEO, Creative Director, and Business Coach at Pinegate Road and the Aligned Business Academy. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by cookbook author and founder of COOKtheSTORY.com and the founder and editor-in-chief of TheCookful.com, Christine Pittman. [fusebox_track_player...