The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m joined by the three people I love most in the world — my daughter Madelyn, my son Jayden, and my husband Mike. We dive into what they think about money, my business, and how it affects our family.
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
- Marie Forleo’s B-School
- Pat Flynn’s Smart Passive Income Podcast
- Dave Ramsey’s EntreLeadership Podcast
- Michael Hyatt
- Follow me on Instagram @FlourishwithMonica!
About this episode:
Why do you do what you do?
We’ve all heard the phrase “Start with Why” that was made famous by Simon Sinek through his book by that same name. Well, I’d love to know your “why.” It’s possible to have more than one!
I have four very important “whys” in my life, and in today’s episode, you get to meet one of them — my family!
In this episode, I sit down with each of my favorite people one-on-one to discuss money, my business, and what they think about this life of entrepreneurship.
- Madelyn, my adorable 7-year-old
- Jayden, my inquisitive fourth-grader
- Mike, my always supportive husband
During our interview, Madelyn shares fun stories of the tooth fairy, why she wants to be rich, and what she knows about Instagram. And in typical Madelyn fashion, she breaks out in song in the middle of our conversation!
In my chat with Jayden, he explains how practice and perseverance have helped him master a skill in only a few short months. During our conversation, you’ll hear the epiphanies he had about investing and business, what he wants to be when he grows up, and the four keys to getting rich.
Mike and I dive deep into the journey of transitioning from my “safe and secure” corporate job to being a stay-at-home mom to becoming a work-from-home mom and running my own business. We discuss the challenges along the way and how they have affected our family, our family’s finances, and how this business has changed me as a person and how it has affected our family life.
I hope you enjoy getting to know my family and me a little more in this episode!
Let me know your why or whys in the comments below!
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
In this episode, I’m revisiting some of the top episodes of the Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast and sharing some honorable mentions, as well! [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by Christina Jandali, a confidence-boosting, cash creating Business Growth Strategist who helps coaches and course creators build a raving fan base and produce scalable profits by hosting a free Facebook group. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m sharing 17 of my favorite tools I use to run my multiple 6-figure online business with a virtual team. [fusebox_track_player url="https://chtbl.com/track/G44E32/traffic.libsyn.com/secure/flourishto7figures/Flourish_Ep_98_FINAL.mp3" title="17 Tools...