The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m helping you chart your own path to one million dollars in revenue for your business!
About this episode:
Whether you’re aiming for $10,000, $100,000 or $1,000,000, I’ll help you estimate the monthly, weekly, and even daily sales you need to make to reach your revenue goals.
Plus, I’ve created a free revenue calculator exclusively for this episode, and you can find that at MonicaLouie.com/math.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What it would really take for your business to reach 7 figures
- How multiple products and different revenue streams can work together to help you reach your goals for your business
- The mindset shifts and other strategic changes your business may need to help you reach that million-dollar goal
Plus a whole lot more!
Together with my free revenue calculator, this episode will spark your imagination to make your revenue goals a reality!
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
Grab your FREE
Facebook Ads Starter Kit
In this episode, I’m super pumped to bring you my interview with my dear friend, Dr. Shannon Irvine! Dr. Shannon Irvine is an entrepreneur, high achievement mentor, host of the Epic Success Podcast, a PhD. in neuropsychology, and a philanthropist. [smart_track_player...
In this episode, I’m sharing the 4 big reasons why the New Year is the perfect time to run Facebook ads! [smart_track_player url="http://chtbl.com/track/G44E32/traffic.libsyn.com/flourishto7figures/Why_the_New_Year_is_the_Perfect_Time_to_Run_Facebook_Ads.mp3"...
In this episode, I’m sitting down with USA Today Bestselling author, podcaster, and founder of Amazon Ad School, Bryan Cohen from Best Page Forward! His author copywriting agency Best Page Forward has written more than 2,000 book descriptions, and more than 100,000 of...