The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m joined by Jenny Shih, the master of making it work online by building a business that you love.
Jenny Shih has taught more than 35,000 women how to earn a full-time income working 30 hours per week or less as online, service-based entrepreneurs.
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
- The Four Tendencies Quiz
- The Four Tendencies: The Indispensable Personality Profiles That Reveal How to Make Your Life Better (and Other People's Lives Better, Too) by Gretchen Rubin
- The 5 Mindsets That Separate Next-Level Business Owners From the Pack
- The Make It Work Online Community
- Grab a seat in Jenny’s Make It Work Online Workshop!
- Follow @JennyShihPage on Facebook
- Follow @ShihJenny on Instagram
- Follow @FlourishWithMonica on Instagram
About this episode:
If you’re like me, one of the biggest reasons why you started your business was to build a life and career on your own terms while also helping others. And today’s guest is sharing her secrets to making it work online with us!
Jenny Shih has taught more than 35,000 women how to earn a full-time income working 30 hours per week or less as online, service-based entrepreneurs. She’s an uncompromising business coach who teaches her clients a no-fluff, step-by-step approach to create thriving businesses they love without working long hours or making huge sacrifices.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why “testing” keeps you safe and playing small (and what you should do instead)
- Jenny’s unorthodox approach and why it’s the BEST way to build a sustainable online business
- The “weird entrepreneurial thinking” that may be holding you back from scaling
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
Grab your FREE
Facebook Ads Starter Kit
In this episode, I’m helping you flourish in the new year! [smart_track_player url="http://chtbl.com/track/G44E32/traffic.libsyn.com/flourishto7figures/How_to_Flourish_in_Life_and_Business_in_2020.mp3" title="How to Flourish in Life and Business in 2020!"...
In this episode, I’m reflecting on some of the top lessons I learned in 2019! [smart_track_player url="http://chtbl.com/track/G44E32/traffic.libsyn.com/flourishto7figures/3_Lessons_Learned_in_2019.mp3" title="3 Lessons Learned in 2019" artist="Monica Louie"...
Creating a Life of Purpose, Success, and Significance and Being in a Mastermind Group with Dave Ramsey — A Life-Changing Interview with Aaron Walker
In this episode, I’m sitting down with Aaron Walker from ViewFromTheTop.com! My guest today is Aaron Walker, and it’s safe to say that he is a veteran entrepreneur! [smart_track_player...