The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m joined by personal brand coach, marketing strategist, and founder of Brandmerry, Michelle Knight!
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
- Get Michelle’s free guide, 2021 Marketing Projections for Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs
- Michelle Knight’s Brandmerry Academy
- Michelle Knight’s You! Branded Course
- Michelle Knight’s Brand Intensives
- Follow Michelle on Instagram @MichelleKnightCo!
- Follow me on Instagram @FlourishwithMonica!
About this episode:
Can you harness the power of storytelling to drive more leads, create a deeper connection with your audience, and make more sales in your business? You absolutely CAN!
Listen close — you’re in for a treat!
In this episode, I’m joined by Michelle Knight, a personal brand coach, marketing strategist, and founder of Brandmerry. She is someone who has mastered the art of brand storytelling, and I had so much fun hearing her spill the deets on how to forge a more meaningful connection to consumers.
Michelle details the single most important story to tell in 2021 and explains why it’s the customer’s story — not a business’s — that is the key to great branding. She goes deep into the ins-and-outs of storytelling and shares how she repurposes one core piece of content into an entire week's worth of marketing!
This episode is one you CAN’T MISS!
Michelle and I cover so much, including:
- Tips to uplevel your brand in 2021
- Her microstory framework for creating content that connects
- Story ideas to skyrocket your marketing
- The system she uses to generate consistent reviews
- What processes she uses as a mom & digital nomad entrepreneur
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
How Better Understanding Your Personality Will Help You Flourish in Life and Business with Karen Bemmes
In this episode, I’m joined by Karen Bemmes, personality coach, certified DISC consultant, and owner of KE Bemmes Consulting. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by Kelsey Kerslake, CEO, Creative Director, and Business Coach at Pinegate Road and the Aligned Business Academy. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by cookbook author and founder of COOKtheSTORY.com and the founder and editor-in-chief of TheCookful.com, Christine Pittman. [fusebox_track_player...