The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m joined by Jonathan Milligan, author, blogger, speaker, and online business coach!
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
- Jonathan’s Market Your Message
- Get your free copy of Jonathan’s book, Your Message Matters: How to Rise Above the Noise and Get Paid for What You Know (Just pay shipping and handling!)
- The InterviewEdge System | Jonathan’s free interview training program
- Jonathan’s course, Blogging Your Passion University
- Willpower Doesn't Work: Discover the Hidden Keys to Success by Benjamin Hardy
- Follow Jonathan on Instagram @JonathanPMilligan!
- Follow me on Instagram @FlourishwithMonica!
About this episode:
Do you want to diversify your streams of income? If you’re like most entrepreneurs, creating multiple revenue streams is the goal!
My guest, Jonathan Milligan from Market Your Message, has uncovered a way to turn one message into 7 different streams of income! He has stopped trading his time for dollars by leveraging affiliate income and creating courses. And did I mention that he did this all during the 2008 financial recession?
Jonathan is an author, blogger, speaker, and online business coach! In this interview, he shares the incredible story of how he started his now-thriving portable and profitable online business. I hope you’ve got your pen and paper, because Jonathan drops so many gems that you’re going to want to take notes!
No matter what the world is facing, Jonathan shares some encouraging tips for anyone who is considering starting or scaling a business and demonstrates how some of the greatest ideas develop in the midst of challenges.
In this episode, Jonathan and I discuss:
- How he set up 7 perpetual streams of income around a single idea
- Why you should focus on just one thing at a time
- Jonathan’s 3 tips for discovering your message when you’re getting started
- How passions evolve over time (even when purpose remains the same)
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
How Better Understanding Your Personality Will Help You Flourish in Life and Business with Karen Bemmes
In this episode, I’m joined by Karen Bemmes, personality coach, certified DISC consultant, and owner of KE Bemmes Consulting. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by Kelsey Kerslake, CEO, Creative Director, and Business Coach at Pinegate Road and the Aligned Business Academy. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by cookbook author and founder of COOKtheSTORY.com and the founder and editor-in-chief of TheCookful.com, Christine Pittman. [fusebox_track_player...