The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m interviewing Mary Kathryn Johnson, author, entrepreneur and conversational marketing expert!
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
- Smart Passive Income Podcast with Pat Flynn
- Mary Kathryn Johnson
- Mary Kathryn Johnson’s Messenger Funnels
- Mary Kathryn Johnson’s Bot Academy
- Chat Fuel | Mary Kathryn’s favorite tool for Facebook Messenger chatbots
- ManyChat | My favorite tool for Facebook Messenger chatbots
- Facebook Messenger Platform Policy Overview
- Download Mary Kathryn’s Conversation Monetization Framework here or text “FLOURISH” to (703) 936-9169!
- Send Mary an email at email@example.com
- Follow me on Instagram @FlourishwithMonica!
About this episode:
Are you ready to market to your audience in a fun and engaging way?
My guest in this episode is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to conversational marketing, chatbots and funnels, and that’s exactly what we dig into in this interview! I am honored to have my friend, Mary Kathryn Johnson from Messenger Funnels on the podcast this week!
Nicknamed #ChatBotMom, Mary Kathryn started her online journey way back in 2003, and now, she helps entrepreneurs pour rocket fuel on their funnels with SMS and chatbot marketing through her agency and her online training program, Bot Academy.
Mary gives so much insight into how marketing is evolving with technology and why it’s so important to be prepared for what’s coming next. She shares the importance of building chatbots independent of apps (so you can own the experience 100%) and not be bogged down by the rules of the platform!
In this episode, Mary shares:
- How being pregnant with her first son sparked her first successful online business
- How to double, triple, or even quadruple our open rates and click-through rates to increase engagement with your audience
- Where the future of technology and marketing are headed next
Plus, a whole lot more!
This was a super fun interview! Mary Kathryn is such a joy, and she’s truly a marketing genius!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
How Better Understanding Your Personality Will Help You Flourish in Life and Business with Karen Bemmes
In this episode, I’m joined by Karen Bemmes, personality coach, certified DISC consultant, and owner of KE Bemmes Consulting. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by Kelsey Kerslake, CEO, Creative Director, and Business Coach at Pinegate Road and the Aligned Business Academy. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by cookbook author and founder of COOKtheSTORY.com and the founder and editor-in-chief of TheCookful.com, Christine Pittman. [fusebox_track_player...