The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m joined by Carrie Smith Nicholson, an online entrepreneur, project manager for virtual teams, and pro blogger who sold her blog for nearly six figures — without the help of a broker!
- Facebook and Instagram ads are a great way to scale your business, but in order to master them, you need to be in the loop with the latest changes. If you’re ready to uplevel your business, enroll in Flourish with Facebook Ads today. I’m offering $100 OFF when you use the code “iOS100” at checkout. Go to MonicaLouie.com/iOS100 today!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Carrie Smith Nicholson
- “The Ultimate Guide to Selling a Blog: How to Sell Your Blog for Six Figures and Be Your Own Broker” by Carrie Smith Nicholson
- Connect with Carrie on Instagram @carrieconsiders!
- Keep up with Carrie’s adventures on her travel blog, HashtagColoradoLife.com.
- Hashtag Colorado Life podcast with Carrie Smith Nicholson
- Follow her travel blog on Instagram @hashtagcoloradolife!
- Follow me on Instagram @FlourishwithMonica!
About this episode:
Can you build, scale, and sell a profitable blog WITHOUT using a broker?
My guest today is Carrie Smith Nicholson, an online entrepreneur, project manager for virtual teams, and pro blogger who did exactly that!
Though she initially started blogging to document her own personal debt journey, Carrie found her sweet spot when she combined both her background in finance and her fondness for all things marketing. She created a wildly successful blog and in 2018, sold it for nearly six figures — all without the help of a broker!
Since then, she’s taken her expertise and created a roadmap entitled, “The Ultimate Guide to Selling a Blog: How to Sell Your Blog for Six Figures and Be Your Own Broker,” for others to do the same.
As you’ll hear in my interview, I had the pleasure of working with Carrie as a foundational member of Team Flourish, and I’m thrilled that she’s here on the podcast sharing her tips for building a blog in 2021 and scaling it to sell — just like she did!
In this episode we chat about:
- How she found her digital marketing SWEET SPOT and used it to fuel her finance blog
- The VITAL piece of advice she has for bloggers and brand ambassadors looking to negotiate brand deals
- What steps to take when prepping to sell a blog WITHOUT the help of a broker
- How INTENTION and the power of focus helped shape her new business venture
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
In this episode, I’m joined by Chris “Mercer” Mercer, co-founder of MeasurementMarketing.io. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by Jessie Healy, the CEO and founder of Webtopia. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m sharing my top 9 tips on how to get and stay motivated to reach your big, audacious goals. [fusebox_track_player url="https://chtbl.com/track/G44E32/traffic.libsyn.com/secure/flourishto7figures/Flourish_Ep_103_FINAL.mp3" title="How to Get and Stay...