The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m joined by Jessie Healy, the CEO and founder of Webtopia.
About this episode:
Interested in scaling your ecommerce business? If so, this episode is a must listen for you!
In this episode, I’m joined by Jessie Healy, the CEO and founder of Webtopia, the ‘anti-agency’ agency for ecommerce businesses. After Jessie got fed up with the status quo in the agency world, she set to create her own!
Jessie has been building digital businesses online. She helped to grow some of the UK’s most successful startups, as well as advising the government and not-for-profits on digital strategy.
Jessie and her team advise and train ecomm businesses on how they can grow their profits through Social Media Advertising, Google Adwords, and email marketing.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
📈 How she’s grown and scaled her agency
👉 How they serve their clients effectively and help them scale
✅ What’s working now in the world of Facebook and Instagram ads for ecommerce brands
…and much more!
Have you utilized a mastermind group to connect with other like-minded business owners? Share below!
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
- Jessie Healy's LinkedIn profile
- Jessie Healy's Webtopia
- Follow Jessie Healy on Instagram @WeAreWebtopia
- Follow me on Instagram @FlourishWithMonica
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
In this episode, I’m joined by Chris “Mercer” Mercer, co-founder of MeasurementMarketing.io. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m sharing my top 9 tips on how to get and stay motivated to reach your big, audacious goals. [fusebox_track_player url="https://chtbl.com/track/G44E32/traffic.libsyn.com/secure/flourishto7figures/Flourish_Ep_103_FINAL.mp3" title="How to Get and Stay...
In this episode, I’m joined by Kate Kordsmeier, writer, educator, and creative entrepreneur who is here to help you create success with soul. [fusebox_track_player...