The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m joined by Nick Loper, Chief Side Hustler at Side Hustle Nation and host of the top-ranked podcast, The Side Hustle Show.
About this episode:
Are you a podcaster ready to level up and get more subscribers and downloads?
In this episode, I’m joined by Nick Loper, Chief Side Hustler at Side Hustle Nation. Nick started his business because he believes in the hustle and wants to help people earn money outside of their day job.
Nick loves deconstructing the tactics and strategies behind building extra income streams. He does this often on his award-winning podcast, The Side Hustle Show, which features new part-time business ideas each week.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
🔀 The twists and turns Nick’s online side hustle career has taken
👟 How he got started building an online shoe store
📈 The keys to growing his top-ranked podcast
✅ How he creates raving fans by guiding listeners through “the Listener Pyramid”
👉 The unique way he incorporates SEO strategies to drive more eyes and ears to his show notes
…and a whole lot more!
You can find all of the links and resources that are mentioned in today’s episode at MonicaLouie.com/115.
What strategy will you try next to increase your podcast subscribers and downloads? Please share in the comments!
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
- Episode 326 of The Side Hustle Show: Reselling on Amazon with a $1 Million Seller: Let’s Go Pick Up Profit!
- Episode 332 of The Side Hustle Show: How to Start a Junk Hauling Business: From $0 to $300 Million and Beyond
- Hardcore History with Dan Carlin
- Tim Ferriss
- Steve Chou
- $1K 100 Ways by Nick Loper
- Side Hustle Nation
- The Side Hustle Show Podcast by Nick Loper
- Follow Nick Loper on Instagram @NLoper
- Follow Monica on Instagram @FlourishwithMonica
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
Grab your FREE
Facebook Ads Starter Kit
How Better Understanding Your Personality Will Help You Flourish in Life and Business with Karen Bemmes
In this episode, I’m joined by Karen Bemmes, personality coach, certified DISC consultant, and owner of KE Bemmes Consulting. [fusebox_track_player...
How to Create an Aligned Business That Runs Without You with Kelsey Kerslake
In this episode, I’m joined by Kelsey Kerslake, CEO, Creative Director, and Business Coach at Pinegate Road and the Aligned Business Academy. [fusebox_track_player...
How Christine Pittman Launched Two Food Blogs That Reach 2.5 Million People Each Month
In this episode, I’m joined by cookbook author and founder of COOKtheSTORY.com and the founder and editor-in-chief of TheCookful.com, Christine Pittman. [fusebox_track_player...
Hi Monica & Nick,
I really enjoyed this episode! Thanks Nick for the tips (like emailing your contacts to tell them about your latest project – I will be implementing this to share about my podcast!). And of course, Monica, I appreciate you bringing this to us and for really drilling down to the details with your guests! Please keep doing what you’re doing!
p.s. Subscribed to The Side Hustle Show too.
thank you both.
Thank you so much for the kind words and encouragement! I greatly appreciate it!
To your success,