The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m joined by Kate Kordsmeier, writer, educator, and creative entrepreneur who is here to help you create success with soul.
About this episode:
Are you eager to create a predictable income from your online business, without all the hustle?
In this episode, I’m joined by Kate Kordsmeier, writer, educator and creative entrepreneur. She is the founder of the holistic wellness blog Root + Revel, creator of the digital course The Six Figure Blog Academy, and the host of the podcast Success with Soul.
Kate wants to help you start, grow, monetize and love your online business by teaching you how to create a hands-off business that brings in predictable revenue every single month!
In this episode, we discuss:
☝️ The one thing that sets entrepreneurs apart from those who struggle to gain traction
🌱 The unique and unusual way Kate grew her blog traffic
📈 How to best use affiliate marketing that most bloggers don’t understand
💵 What Kate learned from a failed launch that led to a 6-figure launch just a few months later
✅ How to set up an automated email funnel to generate $50,000+ in monthly revenue
…and so much more!
What is one thing you have done to make your business more hands-off? Share below!
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
- Root + Revel Blog
- The Six Figure Blog Academy
- Kate’s Cookbook: Atlanta Chef’s Table: Extraordinary Recipes from the Big Peach
- Kate Kordsmeier.com
- Success with Soul Podcast
- Marie Forleo’s B-School
- Amy Porterfield’s Digital Course Academy
- Deadline Funnel
- Active Campaign
- Kate’s 21 Days To Impact
- Kate’s Success with Soul Incubator
- Free Guide from Kate: 99-Step Roadmap to Profitable Blogging
- Follow Kate Kordsmeier on Instagram @KateKordsmeier!
- Follow me on Instagram @FlourishwithMonica!
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
How Better Understanding Your Personality Will Help You Flourish in Life and Business with Karen Bemmes
In this episode, I’m joined by Karen Bemmes, personality coach, certified DISC consultant, and owner of KE Bemmes Consulting. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by Kelsey Kerslake, CEO, Creative Director, and Business Coach at Pinegate Road and the Aligned Business Academy. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by cookbook author and founder of COOKtheSTORY.com and the founder and editor-in-chief of TheCookful.com, Christine Pittman. [fusebox_track_player...