The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m joined by Spencer Haws, multiple 7-figure entrepreneur and founder of Long Tail Pro and Niche Pursuits.
About this episode:
Do you know what is working now in the world of blogging, keyword research, and SEO?
In this episode, I’m joined by serial entrepreneur and founder of Niche Pursuits, Spencer Haws. Spencer is also the founder of Long Tail Pro, a well-known keyword research tool that he built and eventually sold for 7 figures!
He spent several years learning about SEO, how to build websites, and how the online world operates. Soon after, he built almost 200 websites all on his own!
His studies led him to creating his blog, Niche Pursuits. Spencer’s blog aims to help you in your online business journey and hopes to help you jump-start your next big idea by providing resources to help you take the next steps in your online business.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
💰 How Spencer built and sold (for 7 figures!) a successful SaaS product without having any experience or connections in the software industry
👉 The mistakes he made when he launched his next software product
💡 What he learned from both of those experiences to launch more products successfully
✅ What’s working now in the world of blogging and SEO
…and so much more!
Have you ever thought about creating your own SaaS product that does it all? Share below!
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
- Market Samurai (is now retired)
- LongTail Pro
- Motion Invest
- Link Whisper
- Nick Loper’s Side Hustle Nation
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking by Susan Cain
- Grinding It Out: The Making of McDonald’s by Ray Kroc
- The Ride of a Lifetime by Robert Iger
- Call Me Ted by Ted Turner
- Rocket Fuel by Gino Wickman and Mark C. Winters
- Follow me on Instagram @FlourishwithMonica
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
Grab your FREE
Facebook Ads Starter Kit
How Better Understanding Your Personality Will Help You Flourish in Life and Business with Karen Bemmes
In this episode, I’m joined by Karen Bemmes, personality coach, certified DISC consultant, and owner of KE Bemmes Consulting. [fusebox_track_player...
How to Create an Aligned Business That Runs Without You with Kelsey Kerslake
In this episode, I’m joined by Kelsey Kerslake, CEO, Creative Director, and Business Coach at Pinegate Road and the Aligned Business Academy. [fusebox_track_player...
How Christine Pittman Launched Two Food Blogs That Reach 2.5 Million People Each Month
In this episode, I’m joined by cookbook author and founder of COOKtheSTORY.com and the founder and editor-in-chief of TheCookful.com, Christine Pittman. [fusebox_track_player...