The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m joined by Karen Bemmes, personality coach, certified DISC consultant, and owner of KE Bemmes Consulting.
About this episode:
Have you ever wondered why you are the way you are? Maybe someone did something you did not understand and you’ve wondered “why did they do that?”
We all have a unique personality. When we know and understand the way we are wired, we begin to thrive using our strengths and understanding our blind spots.
In this episode, I’m joined by Karen Bemmes, personality coach, certified DISC consultant and owner of KE Bemmes Consulting. The mission of KE Bemmes Consulting is to help people live their best life and let the rest go.
Karen helps individuals see their hidden talents and appreciate others qualities, particularly the ones that are different and complementary to their own using a DISC personality assessment.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
👉 How knowing your personality helps your business and personal life flourish
📈 The value of understanding the personalities of others in your life and business
✨ Which personality types are best suited for specific roles in your business
✅ How to understand your DISC profile
🚀 How to use your personality type to be more productive
…and a whole lot more!
What is your favorite personality test and why? Share in the comments below!
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
- Kim Anderson
- Grayson Bell
- Karen Bemmes
- Discounted Personality Assessment with Karen Bemmes
- Follow Karen Bemmes on Instagram @MovingTowardBetter
- Follow Monica Louie on Instagram @FlourishwithMonica
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
In this episode, I’m joined by Kelsey Kerslake, CEO, Creative Director, and Business Coach at Pinegate Road and the Aligned Business Academy. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by cookbook author and founder of COOKtheSTORY.com and the founder and editor-in-chief of TheCookful.com, Christine Pittman. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by Nick Loper, Chief Side Hustler at Side Hustle Nation and host of the top-ranked podcast, The Side Hustle Show. [fusebox_track_player...