The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m talking with Kevin Sanderson from Maximizing Ecommerce!
Today’s guest is a husband, father, and successful eCommerce brand owner. And he’s also the mastermind behind the extraordinary 200-person event where I was a keynote speaker last year, Brand Accelerator Live!
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
- Brand Accelerator Live
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast Episode 22: Take Action Moments to Future-Proof Your Business with Scott Voelker from TheAmazingSeller.com
- The Maximizing eCommerce Podcast
- Follow Maximizing eCommerce on YouTube
- The Smart Passive Income Podcast with Pat Flynn
- The Amazing Seller Podcast with Scott Voelker
- Sellers Summit 2020
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast Episode 39: How to Use Facebook Messenger (the Right Way!) to Build Relationships and Make More Sales with Steve Chou
- Toni Anderson, The Happy Housewife
- Eric Thomas
- Brand Creators Academy
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast Episode 20: Cultivating a Community with Killer Content and the Right Products with Alex Jimenez from Travel Fashion Girl
- Follow @maximizingecommerce on Instagram
- Follow me on Instagram @FlourishWithMonica
- Want to be the first to know about my live Facebook ads workshop? Click here to join the waitlist!
(The Facebook with Facebook Ads live, in-person event is tentatively planned for later this year. My team and I aim to protect the health of our attendees, and we are closely monitoring the developments of coronavirus COVID 19 as it impacts our plans and will notify you with updates!)
About this episode:
I’m so excited to share with you my interview with Kevin Sanderson from Maximizing Ecommerce! Kevin is a full-time ecommerce seller who also helps others grow their businesses. He is the host of the Maximizing Ecommerce podcast and YouTube channel, as well as the event planner behind Brand Accelerator Live, our good friend, Scott Voelker’s conference with 200 attendees.
We cover so much in this episode about Kevin’s journey — from growing his ecommerce business on the side of his day job to going out on his own full-time, and we also dive deep into how he and Scott created Scott’s first-ever large-scale live event.
And at the end of the interview, I reveal some exciting news coming later this year!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Kevin leveraged his corporate career experience when he made the transition to working for himself
- How he pitched Brand Accelerator Live to Scott — and made it happen!
- How Kevin keeps shiny object syndrome at bay
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
In this episode, I’m sharing my interview with an entrepreneur who has built a 7-figure online business in just 3 years. It’s Travis Hornsby from Student Loan Planner! [fusebox_track_player...
Welcome to this special edition episode of the Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast. In this episode, I’ll talk through the impact that the global pandemic, COVID-19, is having on online marketing and Facebook ads, and share some great resources that I’ve come across over...
In this episode, I’m talking with Cassidy Tuttle, professional photographer turned succulent addict and blogger. Cassidy has built a multiple 6-figure online business in a surprising niche, and she’s got a LOT of cool things going on! [fusebox_track_player...