The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, we’re talking about a challenge that many online business owners — myself included! — are facing right now: homeschooling our kids for the first time ever while still running our businesses!
- Enroll in my introductory program, 5 Days to Profitable Facebook Ads for Bloggers, for free with code BEKIND at checkout
- Follow @FlourishWithMonica on Instagram!
Toni Anderson, The Happy Housewife
- Enroll in Toni and Steve Chou’s FREE blogging mini course at ProfitableOnlineBlog.com/free
- The Happy Housewife
Dustin Heiner, Successfully Unemployed
- Successfully Unemployed
- Enroll in Dustin’s FREE real estate investing course at MasterPassiveIncome.com/freecourse
Nicole Schmoll, Frugal Rules and Ink Harmony
- Ink Harmony
- Frugal Rules
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast Episode 24: How to Use Sponsored Posts, Affiliate Marketing, and SEO to Build a Successful Blog with John Schmoll of FrugalRules.com
Theresa Gerdes, Our Large Family Life
Vincent Pugliese, Total Life Freedom
- Total Life Freedom
- The Total Life Freedom Podcast
- Get your FREE copy of Vincent’s audio book, Freelance to Freedom, and download his FREE resource “Ten Unexpected Benefits of Homeschooling” on his website at TotalLifeFreedom.com/homeschool
Jessica Larrew, The Course Creators Lounge
Katie Kimball, Kitchen Stewardship and Kids Cook Real Food
- Kitchen Stewardship
- Kids Cook Real Food
- Blog Fixer
- Indistractable: How to Control Your Attention and Choose Your Life by Nir Eyal with Julie Li
- Reusable Alternatives to Toilet Paper and Paper Towels | Kitchen Stewardship
- Stress Mastery for Busy Moms Super Mini Course
Jacob and Michelle Wade, I Heart Budgets
- I Heart Budgets
- Follow @iheartbudgets on Instagram
- Follow @iheartbudgets on Facebook
- COVID-19 Financial Resources: Relief to Those Impacted | I Heart Budgets
About this episode:
As of the recording of this podcast, the world is dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic, and like many others, my team and I are adjusting to the increasing social distancing and stay-at-home orders — while continuing to run an online business.
Today’s episode is about a challenge that many online business owners — myself included! — are facing right now: homeschooling our kids for the first time ever while still running our businesses!
Many entrepreneurs in the online space have been balancing their businesses and their kids’ education for years. So I reached out to several of my friends to seek their advice to help all of us adapt to juggling our work and kids’ education.
I brought together 8 of my homeschooling, online business buddies to share their tips, advice, and routines to help us make this transition successfully. And I’m sharing their insights with you!
Times are challenging right now, but it helps to know that we are all in this together. And with these tips from those who know this juggling act well, I hope you’ll find some encouragement and inspiration to help you, your family, and your business succeed during this uncertain time!
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
How Better Understanding Your Personality Will Help You Flourish in Life and Business with Karen Bemmes
In this episode, I’m joined by Karen Bemmes, personality coach, certified DISC consultant, and owner of KE Bemmes Consulting. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by Kelsey Kerslake, CEO, Creative Director, and Business Coach at Pinegate Road and the Aligned Business Academy. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by cookbook author and founder of COOKtheSTORY.com and the founder and editor-in-chief of TheCookful.com, Christine Pittman. [fusebox_track_player...