The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m helping you know how to hire the right Facebook ads agency for your business!
- Check out my signature online program, Flourish with Facebook Ads.
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast episode 1: Welcome to the Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast!
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast episode 9: Welcome to the Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast!
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast episode 3: Welcome to the Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast!
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast episode 5: Welcome to the Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast!
- Learn more about working with Team Flourish
- Free Facebook Ads Starter Kit
About this episode:
I’m helping you know how to hire the right Facebook ads agency for your business! I’ll share how you can know when you’re ready to outsource your ads, and how you can be confident that you’ve found the right agency or ads manager for you.
This episode is for you if:
- You know you’re ready to outsource your ads, but you want to make sure you hire the right agency for your needs
- You know you want to outsource your ads, but you’re not sure if you’re ready yet (I’ll be sharing things to consider so you don’t outsource too soon!)
- You’re just getting started with Facebook ads, but you’ve got big goals so outsourcing your ads is only a matter of time.
If you fall into any of those categories, you are in the right place!
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
In this episode, I coach one of my Flourish VIP members, Michelle Vroom! We review her current ads strategy, target audiences, and ad copy and discuss what to test in the future. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by the three people I love most in the world — my daughter Madelyn, my son Jayden, and my husband Mike. We dive into what they think about money, my business, and how it affects our family. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by Dréa Jones, a savvy social media strategist who’s fiercely committed to helping businesses and podcasters build profitable online communities through simple social media solutions. [fusebox_track_player...