The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m sitting down with business systems and outsourcing expert, Kayla Sloan!
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
- Want to be the first to know about my upcoming Fearless Facebook Ads Challenge? Click here to join the waitlist!
- $10K VA®
- Kayla’s Find A VA Service
- Six-Figure Systems
- $10K VA® presents… Course Launch VA Academy
- Follow Kayla on Facebook @KaylaRSloan!
- Follow Kayla on Instagram @KaylaRSloan
- Follow me on Instagram @FlourishwithMonica!
About this episode:
To scale to 7-figures, online business owners eventually must realize that they can’t do it all themselves — nor should they!
When you’re committed to scaling up, you know you need to build your support team around you. But where do you find top talent? How do you know when it’s the right time to hire? How do we ensure that we find the RIGHT team members that will make scaling easier?
My guest today is business systems and outsourcing expert, Kayla Sloan! And she’s sharing all of her outsourcing secrets with us.
Kayla is a coach for virtual assistants and a business systems and outsourcing expert, working with successful six and seven-figure entrepreneurs since 2014. Kayla is the founder of Six-Figure Systems, the consulting program that helps business owners scale with systems and build a virtual team. She’s also the founder of $10K VA®, her flagship online program where she teaches virtual assistants how to earn up to $10,000 per month working online!
And as you’ll hear in the interview, I had the great fortune of working with Kayla when she was a key player on my team for nearly two years.
In this episode, Kayla and I discuss all of the most important questions when it comes to hiring, including:
- How to attract top talent to your team
- What you shouldn’t leave out of your hiring process
- How to build trust with your team
…and a whole lot more!
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
We All Have a Book to Write: Why You Need to Finally Write It and How to Get Started with Azul Terronez
In this episode, I’m joined by Azul Terronez, a Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestselling author and CEO of Authors Who Lead. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by Spencer Haws, multiple 7-figure entrepreneur and founder of Long Tail Pro and Niche Pursuits. [fusebox_track_player...
How to Automate Your Evergreen Funnel to Scale Your Business to 7 Figures and Beyond with Jacques Hopkins from Piano in 21 Days
In this episode, I’m joined by multiple 7-figure online course creator Jacques Hopkins, founder and creator of Piano in 21 Days. [fusebox_track_player...