The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m sitting down with life coach, author, and advice columnist Susie Moore!
And she’s a ray of sunshine who is guaranteed to bring a smile to your face!
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
- Enroll in my introductory program, 5 Days to Profitable Facebook Ads for Bloggers, for free with code BEKIND at checkout
- Pitch Please! Workshop
- Marie Forleo’s B-School
- Pick up your copy of Susie’s new book Stop Checking Your Likes: Shake Off the Need for Approval and Live an Incredible Life!
- And, now through April 30th, grab her free bonus when you order your book!
- Follow @susie.moore on Instagram!
- Follow @FlourishWithMonica on Instagram!
About this episode:
With everything happening in the world right now, if you could use a pick-me-up, then this episode will do the trick!
My guest today is a life coach, author, and advice columnist for some of the largest outlets in the world. And she’s a ray of sunshine who is guaranteed to bring a smile to your face!
Susie Moore is a former Silicon Valley Sales Director turned Life Coach and Advice Columnist.
You may have seen her on the Today Show, Oprah.com, Business Insider, The Huffington Post, Forbes, Time Inc, or Marie Claire. Susie’s work and insights have been shared by celebrities and thought leaders including Arianna Huffington, Paulo Coelho, Kris Jenner, and Sara Blakely.
And I’m so honored to share my interview with Susie with you today!
We cover so much in this episode, including:
- The surprisingly effective way to overcome imposter syndrome
- How to fall “madly in love” with rejection (and why you should!)
- The key to winning that Susie wants more people to understand
And at the end of the interview, Susie shares about her brand new book and how you can grab a special bonus now through the end of the month!
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
In this episode, I’m chatting with Krista Miller, virtual summit expert and founder of Summit in a Box! [fusebox_track_player url="https://chtbl.com/track/G44E32/traffic.libsyn.com/secure/flourishto7figures/Flourish_Ep_85_FINAL.mp3" title="How to Host a Virtual Summit...
In this episode, I’m breaking down 4 reasons why the new year is the BEST time to run Facebook ads! [fusebox_track_player url="https://chtbl.com/track/G44E32/traffic.libsyn.com/secure/flourishto7figures/Flourish_Ep_84_FINAL.mp3" title="How to Beat the Competition with...
In this episode, my content manager, Sierra and I share our steps and advice for setting and achieving huge, scary goals! [fusebox_track_player url="https://chtbl.com/track/G44E32/traffic.libsyn.com/secure/flourishto7figures/Flourish_Ep_83_FINAL.mp3" title="How to Set...