The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m chatting with Geoff Woods, Vice President of The ONE Thing and host of The ONE Thing Podcast.
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
- The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan
- The ONE Thing’s Time Blocking Mastery Training
- Geoff Woods’ The Mentee Podcast
- Virtual Goal Setting Retreats
- Scrum: The Art of Doing Twice the Work in Half the Time by Jeff Sutherland and J.J. Sutherland
- Your GPS | Their tool for getting your organization on the same page
- Your 411 | Their tool for getting more clarity on your priorities
- The ONE Thing Podcast with Geoff Woods
- The ONE Thing
- The ONE Thing’s free guide for the Couples Goal Setting Retreat
- Follow Geoff on Instagram @GeoffWoods!
- Follow The ONE Thing on Instagram @The1ThingBook!
- Follow me on Instagram @FlourishwithMonica!
About this episode:
Do you ever wonder how billionaires set their goals?
Goal setting is one of my favorite things, and my guest today is all about it, too!
He consults with people and businesses who are looking to create extraordinary results… It’s Geoff Woods, Vice President of The ONE Thing and host of The ONE Thing Podcast!
Geoff helps people focus on their one thing so they can work less and make more. If that sounds good to you, then you're in for a treat!
This is one of my favorite interviews so far, and it's guaranteed to help you take your business to the next level!
Geoff and I cover so much in this conversation, including:
- The path he took to help The ONE Thing brand go from best-selling book to multi-million dollar business
- Why the proven model of building a business might not be the best route
- Advice from his business partner and billionaire Gary Keller on playing a bigger game
- The biggest mistake people make when goal setting
- How to move your business from “I do it” to “they do it” and start building an empire
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
In this episode, I’m joined by Fara Rosenzweig, Head of Content at ManyChat and expert on all things related to communicating your message online. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by my friend and inspiring client, Samantha Siffring, who in just four short years, scaled her coaching company from $40 in annual revenue to over 7 figures! [fusebox_track_player...
How Erika Kullberg Grew Her Channel to 70,000 Subscribers and 4 Million Views on YouTube in Less Than a Year
In this episode, I’m joined by legal guru, founder of Plug & Law, and personal finance YouTuber, Erika Kullberg. [fusebox_track_player url="https://chtbl.com/track/G44E32/traffic.libsyn.com/secure/flourishto7figures/Flourish_Ep_88_FINAL.mp3" title="How Erika...