The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I coach one of my Flourish VIP members, Michelle Vroom! We review her current ads strategy, target audiences, and ad copy and discuss what to test in the future.
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
- Michelle Vroom
- Leadpages | My preferred landing page builder
- Michelle Vroom's First 100 Dream Clients free guide
- Market Like a Boss Podcast with Michelle Vroom
- Connect with Michelle on Instagram @marketlikeabossmv!
- Follow me on Instagram @FlourishwithMonica!
About this episode:
In this episode, I’m joined by one of my Flourish VIP members, Michelle Vroom, marketing coach for small business owners and female entrepreneurs.
Are you currently running ads on Facebook and Instagram, but feeling a bit stuck?
Michelle has been running ads on Facebook targeting three different audiences, and we dive deep into what is working now, as well as some tips and tweaks Michelle can do to help her create higher converting ads.
In this episode, Michelle and I review:
- The current ads strategy she is using to drive sign ups to her lead magnet
- Her specific target audiences, how they are performing, and what to test in the future
- Her current ads and we brainstorm ad ideas she can test in the future
- Tips and tweaks Michelle can make to test different versions of her ads to optimize click-through rates and conversion rates
If you’re not sure what to test next for your Facebook and Instagram ads, this episode will help you get unstuck!
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
How Better Understanding Your Personality Will Help You Flourish in Life and Business with Karen Bemmes
In this episode, I’m joined by Karen Bemmes, personality coach, certified DISC consultant, and owner of KE Bemmes Consulting. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by Kelsey Kerslake, CEO, Creative Director, and Business Coach at Pinegate Road and the Aligned Business Academy. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by cookbook author and founder of COOKtheSTORY.com and the founder and editor-in-chief of TheCookful.com, Christine Pittman. [fusebox_track_player...