The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m sitting down with Michael Jackness from EcomCrew!
Today’s guest has built, bought, and sold several 7- and 8-figure online businesses during his 15-year-long career. And he’s sharing what he’s learned along the way with us today!
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
- Brand Accelerator Live
- EcomCrew Podcast
- EcomCrew Courses
- Free EcomCrew Video Courses
- EcomCrew Premium
- How to Use Facebook Messenger (the Right Way!) to Build Relationships and Make More Sales with Steve Chou | Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast Episode 39
- Right Channel Radios
- Cultivating a Community with Killer Content and the Right Products with Alex Jimenez from Travel Fashion Girl | Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast Episode 20
- Follow Michael on Instagram @michaeljackness
- Follow me on Instagram @FlourishWithMonica
About this episode:
Michael Jackness from EcomCrew.com was an early adopter who got started in the online poker world way back in 2004. From there, he moved to affiliate marketing before making the leap to physical products with his first ecommerce store. Since then, he’s learned a ton about how to successfully make money online, and today, he’s bringing his wealth of knowledge and candid insights to the show.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- His lessons learned from growing and selling multiple 7- and 8-figure online businesses over his career
- The importance of profit margins, supply chain management, and keeping customers happy
- His advice for other entrepreneurs who want to grow and sell an online business
…and a whole lot more!
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
In this episode, I’m talking with Cassidy Tuttle, professional photographer turned succulent addict and blogger. Cassidy has built a multiple 6-figure online business in a surprising niche, and she’s got a LOT of cool things going on! [fusebox_track_player...
The Anatomy of an $800,000 Launch: A Behind-the-Scenes Look at the Strategy, the Ads, What Worked, and What Didn’t with Luisa Zhou
In this episode, I’m sitting down with Luisa Zhou! Today’s guest has achieved some incredible feats in her online business career, including earning $1.1 million in revenue in her very first year! And she’s sharing the nitty-gritty of her launch strategy with us...
From 100 Email Subscribers to Over 225,000 Paying Customers in 5 Years with Greg Mercer from Jungle Scout
In this episode, I’m sitting down with Greg Mercer, Amazon seller, eCommerce expert, and founder and CEO of Jungle Scout. [smart_track_player...