The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m helping you fix your failing Facebook ad campaigns!
- The Fearless Facebook Ads Challenge starts Monday, October 26th, 2020. Save your seat!
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast Episode 3: The 3 Pillars of Facebook Ads Success
- Canva | Our favorite photo and gif editor
- Marie Forleo | Entrepreneur and host of MarieTV
- Follow me on Instagram @FlourishwithMonica!
About this episode:
Has this happened to you? You decide to take the plunge with Facebook ads. You spend time crafting your strategy, clarifying your audiences, and creating your ads. And then… things don’t go as well as you had hoped (to say the least!).
How do you rescue a failing campaign?
Never fear! I’m here, and I’ve got your back!
In this episode, I’ll share:
- The only metric I use to judge whether a campaign is underperforming
- The key elements of a Facebook ad (AKA the items most likely to trip you up!)
- How to turn around a sinking ship and get the results you’re dreaming of
…and a whole lot more!
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Amazon Music, Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.