The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m helping you finish the year strong and build momentum for your business!
With the end of 2019 drawing near, I’m recommitting to achieving my goals, and this episode of the Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast will help you finish the year strong, too!
No matter where you are with hitting your goals for the year, this episode is going to help you set your business up to finish this year stronger than ever!
- Free Facebook Ads Starter Kit
- To take your learning even further, check out my signature online program, Flourish with Facebook Ads.
- Ready to outsource your ads? Learn more about working with Team Flourish.
- 12 Week Year: Get More Done in 12 Weeks than Others Do in 12 Months by Brian P. Moran and Michael Lennington
- SPI Accelerator
- 5 Days to Your Best Year Ever by Michael Hyatt
About this episode:
As we approach the end of the year, I’ve been doing a lot of reflecting lately. At the risk of sounding morbid, I’ve been thinking about how we’re only here on this planet for a short time. My 99-year-old grandma passed last month and the 7-year anniversary of my mother’s death just passed as well.
Many of us have been touched by the passing of a friend or family member at some point in our lives, and it serves as a strong reminder to never take our time on earth for granted!
That’s why I think it’s so important to keep our goals in front of us and continue to make progress toward them. We are here to make the world a better place with the time we have, and that’s the reason why I am so passionate about what I do, in life and in business!
In today’s episode, I’m sharing:
- The 5 steps you should take right now to finish this year strong and set yourself and your business up for success in the new year
- The key tools my team and I use to make sure we’re hitting our goals
- How you can find balance between your business goals and your personal responsibilities this holiday season
And so much more!
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
Grab your FREE
Facebook Ads Starter Kit
How Better Understanding Your Personality Will Help You Flourish in Life and Business with Karen Bemmes
In this episode, I’m joined by Karen Bemmes, personality coach, certified DISC consultant, and owner of KE Bemmes Consulting. [fusebox_track_player...
How to Create an Aligned Business That Runs Without You with Kelsey Kerslake
In this episode, I’m joined by Kelsey Kerslake, CEO, Creative Director, and Business Coach at Pinegate Road and the Aligned Business Academy. [fusebox_track_player...
How Christine Pittman Launched Two Food Blogs That Reach 2.5 Million People Each Month
In this episode, I’m joined by cookbook author and founder of COOKtheSTORY.com and the founder and editor-in-chief of TheCookful.com, Christine Pittman. [fusebox_track_player...