The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m sharing some real-life Facebook ads success stories!
And I’ve brought together some of my students of Flourish with Facebook Ads to help me do it!
- The Fearless Facebook Ads Challenge starts Monday, October 26th, 2020. Save your seat!
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
- Debt Free Guys
- Queer Money Podcast
- Powtoon | Video Maker
- Follow the @DebtFreeGuys on Twitter!
- Follow the @DebtFreeGuys on Facebook!
- FinCon | Where Money Nerds Unite
- R.J.’s The Ways to Wealth
- Michelle Schroeder-Gardner’s Making Sense of Cents
- Follow The Ways to Wealth on Pinterest!
- Follow The Ways to Wealth on Facebook!
- Aja’s Principles of Increase
- MediaVine | Ad Network
- Google AdSense | Ad Network
- AdThrive | Ad Network
- Tracie Fobes’ Penny Pinchin’ Mom
- Tracie’s blogging coaching site: Tracie Fobes
- Follow @TracieMFobes on Facebook!
- Follow @TracieFobes on Instagram!
- Follow Tracie Fobes on Pinterest!
- Follow @FlourishwithMonica on Instagram!
About this episode:
When it comes to Facebook ads, I find that many business owners worry that ads won’t work for their business and their audience. Depending on the niche, I’ve met business owners who are totally convinced that their audience is not on Facebook at all!
And while I myself love talking about Facebook and Instagram ads and helping you see how they can work for your business, niche, and audience, I think I have something even more persuasive.
I’ve invited some of my Flourish with Facebook Ads students to come on the podcast and share their stories of how they have successfully used Facebook ads to reach their target markets. These students you’ll hear from today are all bloggers and are all in the personal finance space.
But they serve VERY different target audiences. While they have similar monetization strategies and use Facebook ads in a similar way, they are reaching totally different kinds of people.
And most remarkable, they have all found great success using Facebook ads to reach the people THEY want to reach.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How a veteran blogger maximizes the value of Facebook ads for herself and her sponsors
- How a student turned his blog into a business with highly-targeted traffic campaigns
- How one dynamic duo grew their brand awareness to share their message with a very niche audience
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Amazon Music, Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
How Better Understanding Your Personality Will Help You Flourish in Life and Business with Karen Bemmes
In this episode, I’m joined by Karen Bemmes, personality coach, certified DISC consultant, and owner of KE Bemmes Consulting. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by Kelsey Kerslake, CEO, Creative Director, and Business Coach at Pinegate Road and the Aligned Business Academy. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by cookbook author and founder of COOKtheSTORY.com and the founder and editor-in-chief of TheCookful.com, Christine Pittman. [fusebox_track_player...