The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m sharing some real-life Facebook ads success stories!
And I’ve brought together some of my students of Flourish with Facebook Ads to help me do it!
- The Fearless Facebook Ads Challenge starts Monday, October 26th, 2020. Save your seat!
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
- Flourish with Facebook Ads Podcast Episode 72: Facebook Ads Success Stories Part 1: How to Reach the Right People and Win with Facebook Ads
- Flourish with Facebook Ads Podcast Episode 63: How To Create Better Content Faster with Pete McPherson from Do You Even Blog
- Pete McPherson’s Do You Even Blog?
- Do You Even Blog? Podcast
- FinCon, Where Money Nerds Unite
- Blogger U, now Online Impact
- Follow @BloggerPete on Instagram!
- Barbara Friedberg Personal Finance
- Barbara Friedberg's Robo-Advisor Pros
- How To Get Rich; Without Winning the Lottery: A Guide to Money & Wealth Building by Barbara Friedberg
- Invest and Beat the Pros-Create and Manage a Successful Investment Portfolio by Barbara Friedberg
- Connect with Barbara on LinkedIn!
- Follow Barbara on Twitter!
- Follow Barbara on Facebook!
- Andrew's Family Money Plan
- Andrew's current blog, Millennial Homeowner
- Follow Millennial Homeowner on Pinterest!
- Follow Millennial Homeowner on Facebook!
- Follow @mhomeowner on Instagram!
- Kelan Kline's The Savvy Couple
- Michelle Schroeder-Gardner’s Making Sense of Cents
- Pat Flynn, Smart Passive Income
- Follow @TheSavvyCouple on Instagram!
- Follow The Savvy Couple on Pinterest!
- Follow The Savvy Couple on Facebook!
- Follow @TheSavvyCouple on Twitter!
- Follow @FlourishwithMonica on Instagram!
About this episode:
Have you hesitated to use Facebook ads in your business out of fear, doubt, or uncertainty?
In my experience, fear of losing money, doubts about results, and uncertainty about getting started are all reasons entrepreneurs give for not trying Facebook and Instagram ads for their businesses.
But I’ve worked with thousands of students and clients, and I have seen business owners of all kinds find incredible success when they amplify their impact with high-converting campaigns!
On the podcast today, I’m sharing four more powerful interviews with my Flourish with Facebook Ads students to show you that success in action! I hope that these interviews will encourage and inspire you and give you some insight into the many, many business models and offers that Facebook ads can scale.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How one student exploded his results with high-converting campaigns, even though he’s in a highly competitive niche
- How one student used Facebook ads to fuel his rapid business growth and finally make 5-figures per month
- How a student in a super-small niche triples her affiliate revenue with highly-targeted traffic campaigns
Plus, I’m sharing all the info on my free, live Fearless Facebook Ads Challenge so you can start building a Facebook ads strategy for your business, too!
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Amazon Music, Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
How Better Understanding Your Personality Will Help You Flourish in Life and Business with Karen Bemmes
In this episode, I’m joined by Karen Bemmes, personality coach, certified DISC consultant, and owner of KE Bemmes Consulting. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by Kelsey Kerslake, CEO, Creative Director, and Business Coach at Pinegate Road and the Aligned Business Academy. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by cookbook author and founder of COOKtheSTORY.com and the founder and editor-in-chief of TheCookful.com, Christine Pittman. [fusebox_track_player...