The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m back for part 2 of this Facebook ads Q&A!
- Want to be the first to know about my upcoming Fearless Facebook Ads Challenge? Click here to join the waitlist!
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast Episode 66: A Behind-the-Scenes Look at Growing My Team with Sierra Robertson of Team Flourish!
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast Episode 68: Facebook Ads FAQs: Answering Your Questions Part 1
- Facebook’s Ad Policies
- Find your Facebook pixel
- Shopify | Ecommerce storefront
- Kajabi | Online course host
- Eventbrite | Online ticket sales platform
- Google Tag Manager | Google marketing dashboard
- Canva | My preferred graphic design tool
- Depositphotos | Stock images
- Unsplash | Free stock images
- Twenty20 | Stock images
- Shutterstock | Stock images
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast Episode 15: Facebook Ads: How to Create a Killer Facebook Ad That Converts
- Giphy | Our source for finding and creating gifs
- Follow me on Instagram @FlourishwithMonica!
- Submit your Facebook and Instagram ads question and we may answer it on a future episode! Click here to submit your question!
About this episode:
My team member, Sierra, and I are back today talking about my favorite thing… Facebook ads! We’re answering YOUR questions, and we have so many great topics to discuss today!
This episode is part 2 of our 2-part Facebook ads Q&A series. So if you missed last week’s episode and you can’t get enough of geeking out on Facebook ads strategy like us, check out episode 68!
In today’s episode, we have such a variety of different topics!
I’m answering your questions about:
- The Facebook pixel: what it is, where to find it, and how to install it
- Special Ad categories, ad creation, and how to keep your ads from being rejected
- The fear of ad accounts getting hacked (Spoiler alert: it doesn’t happen that often, but I’ll share what you can do to protect your account and what to do if it does happen to you!)
And a whole lot more!
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Amazon Music, Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
How Better Understanding Your Personality Will Help You Flourish in Life and Business with Karen Bemmes
In this episode, I’m joined by Karen Bemmes, personality coach, certified DISC consultant, and owner of KE Bemmes Consulting. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by Kelsey Kerslake, CEO, Creative Director, and Business Coach at Pinegate Road and the Aligned Business Academy. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by cookbook author and founder of COOKtheSTORY.com and the founder and editor-in-chief of TheCookful.com, Christine Pittman. [fusebox_track_player...