The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m back for part 2 of this Facebook ads Q&A!
- Want to be the first to know about my upcoming Fearless Facebook Ads Challenge? Click here to join the waitlist!
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast Episode 66: A Behind-the-Scenes Look at Growing My Team with Sierra Robertson of Team Flourish!
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast Episode 68: Facebook Ads FAQs: Answering Your Questions Part 1
- Facebook’s Ad Policies
- Find your Facebook pixel
- Shopify | Ecommerce storefront
- Kajabi | Online course host
- Eventbrite | Online ticket sales platform
- Google Tag Manager | Google marketing dashboard
- Canva | My preferred graphic design tool
- Depositphotos | Stock images
- Unsplash | Free stock images
- Twenty20 | Stock images
- Shutterstock | Stock images
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast Episode 15: Facebook Ads: How to Create a Killer Facebook Ad That Converts
- Giphy | Our source for finding and creating gifs
- Follow me on Instagram @FlourishwithMonica!
- Submit your Facebook and Instagram ads question and we may answer it on a future episode! Click here to submit your question!
About this episode:
My team member, Sierra, and I are back today talking about my favorite thing… Facebook ads! We’re answering YOUR questions, and we have so many great topics to discuss today!
This episode is part 2 of our 2-part Facebook ads Q&A series. So if you missed last week’s episode and you can’t get enough of geeking out on Facebook ads strategy like us, check out episode 68!
In today’s episode, we have such a variety of different topics!
I’m answering your questions about:
- The Facebook pixel: what it is, where to find it, and how to install it
- Special Ad categories, ad creation, and how to keep your ads from being rejected
- The fear of ad accounts getting hacked (Spoiler alert: it doesn’t happen that often, but I’ll share what you can do to protect your account and what to do if it does happen to you!)
And a whole lot more!
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Amazon Music, Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
In this episode, I’m joined by Chris “Mercer” Mercer, co-founder of MeasurementMarketing.io. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by Jessie Healy, the CEO and founder of Webtopia. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m sharing my top 9 tips on how to get and stay motivated to reach your big, audacious goals. [fusebox_track_player url="https://chtbl.com/track/G44E32/traffic.libsyn.com/secure/flourishto7figures/Flourish_Ep_103_FINAL.mp3" title="How to Get and Stay...