The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m answering some of the most frequently asked questions that my team and I receive about Facebook ads.
And to help me with this episode, I’ve asked my content manager, copywriter, and customer success assistant, Sierra, to lead the conversation!
- Want to be the first to know about my upcoming Fearless Facebook Ads Challenge? Click here to join the waitlist!
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast Episode 66: A Behind-the-Scenes Look at Growing My Team with Sierra Robertson of Team Flourish!
- Voxer | My preferred team communication tool
- Smart Passive Income Podcast with Pat Flynn: SPI 373: $100k in Debt to Facebook Ads Expert — Monica Louie and Her Amazing Journey
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast Episode 60: How to Build a 7-Figure Blog as a Digital Nomad with Michelle Schroeder-Gardner
- Michelle Schroeder-Gardner’s Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing
- Facebook’s Ad Policies
- Facebook Chat Support
- Follow me on Instagram @FlourishwithMonica!
- Submit your Facebook and Instagram ads question and we may answer it on a future episode! Click here to submit your question!
About this episode:
Today, I’m answering some of the most frequently asked questions that my team and I receive about Facebook ads.
It’s been a while since I’ve talked about Facebook ads on the podcast, so we’ve decided to break this Facebook ads Q&A into a two-part series. So be sure to tune into next week’s episode, as well, where we’ll be diving into even more questions!
In this episode, a lot of the questions are about Facebook and Instagram ad strategy. So if you’ve been wondering how they might fit into YOUR marketing strategy, this is the episode for you!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Facebook and Instagram ads can help you achieve your business goals
- The key elements that must be in your ad for it to be successful
- How to make sure you stay on Facebook’s ad policy good side
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Amazon Music, Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.