The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, we’re talking allllll about audiences and how to find your people with Facebook and Instagram ads!
I’m breaking down the second of the three pillars of a high-converting Facebook or Instagram ad campaign: the right audience!
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast episode 3: The 3 Key Elements to Facebook Ads Success
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast episode 5: Facebook Ads: 6 Simple Steps to Create Campaigns that Convert
- Learn more about Team Flourish
- My signature online program, Flourish with Facebook Ads.
- Facebook Ads Starter Kit
- Building a StoryBrand by Donald Miller
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast episode 2: 4 Years to 7 Figures with Dave Chesson from Kindlepreneur
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast episode 11: Facebook Ads: How to Craft a Compelling Offer That Your Audience Can’t Resist
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast episode 15: Facebook Ads: How to Create a Killer Facebook Ad That Converts
About this episode:
This episode is for you if:
- You think your audience might be on Facebook or Instagram, but you don’t know how to find them
- You’re ready to get started with Facebook ads, but you’re not sure how targeting works
- You’ve tried Facebook ads before, but you didn’t get the results you were hoping for (It could be because you weren’t targeting the right audiences!)
If you fall into any of those categories, this episode has got you covered!
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
How Better Understanding Your Personality Will Help You Flourish in Life and Business with Karen Bemmes
In this episode, I’m joined by Karen Bemmes, personality coach, certified DISC consultant, and owner of KE Bemmes Consulting. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by Kelsey Kerslake, CEO, Creative Director, and Business Coach at Pinegate Road and the Aligned Business Academy. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by cookbook author and founder of COOKtheSTORY.com and the founder and editor-in-chief of TheCookful.com, Christine Pittman. [fusebox_track_player...