The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m sharing the #1 Facebook ad strategy every online business should have!
- The Fearless Facebook Ads Challenge starts Monday, October 26th, 2020. Save your seat!
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast Episode 68: Facebook Ads FAQs: Answering Your Questions Part 1
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast Episode 69: Facebook Ads FAQs: Answering Your Questions (Part 2)
- Follow me on Instagram @FlourishwithMonica!
About this episode:
There are many ways to use Facebook ads in your business, but I am so often asked, “how can I use Facebook ads to grow?”
If you are curious about using Facebook ads to grow your business, but you’re not sure HOW to use them, this is the episode for you! Many people don’t understand how Facebook ads can help them grow their businesses and when it makes sense to use them.
Today, I’m getting specific about the ad strategy that every online business owner should have.
This is the strategy my clients, my students, and I all use (with great success!) to consistently:
- Bring in higher conversions when promoting paid offers
- Grow your warm audiences
- Make sales if you have an evergreen sales funnel too!
You can find all of the links and resources that I mention in today’s episode at MonicaLouie.com/70.
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Amazon Music, Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
In this episode, I’m joined by Nick Loper, Chief Side Hustler at Side Hustle Nation and host of the top-ranked podcast, The Side Hustle Show. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by Mike Pearson, founder of Stupid Simple SEO. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m sharing the top two strategies I recommend when using Facebook and Instagram ads to grow your podcast and get more subscribers. [fusebox_track_player...