The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m joined by legal guru, founder of Plug & Law, and personal finance YouTuber, Erika Kullberg.
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
- Get Erika’s FREE guide, How I Grew From 0 Subscribers To Over $100,000 On YouTube In Less Than A Year
- Learn to master Youtube with Erika’s course, YouTube Mastery for the Busy Professional
- Erika’s legal technology business, Plug & Law
- Subscribe to Erika’s personal finance YouTube channel
- Follow Erika on Instagram: @ErikaNKullberg!
- Follow me on Instagram @FlourishwithMonica!
About this episode:
Are you ready to conquer YouTube for your business (but don’t know where to start)?
Tune in—you don’t want to miss this!
In this episode, I’m joined by Erika Kullberg, a lawyer turned personal finance YouTuber using her legal tech startup, Plug & Law, to make the legal documents & law advice accessible for small business owners, entrepreneurs, and content creators around the country.
Erika outlines her incredible journey from paying off $200,000 worth of law school debt to starting a legal tech company to creating a personal finance YouTube channel that has generated over 70,000 subscribers and over 4 million views in UNDER A YEAR!
If you’ve ever wanted to learn how to harness the power of YouTube, this episode is a must-listen!
Erika and I get into so much including:
- How she paid off $200,000 worth of law school loans & learned to follow her passion
- What legal docs you need to protect your business online
- Exclusive tips on how she leverages her YouTube platform to generate more leads
- A behind-the-scenes look at how she grew her channel to get 4 million views in under a year
- The ONE piece of advice she’d give to anyone who wants to monetize their YouTube
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
How Better Understanding Your Personality Will Help You Flourish in Life and Business with Karen Bemmes
In this episode, I’m joined by Karen Bemmes, personality coach, certified DISC consultant, and owner of KE Bemmes Consulting. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by Kelsey Kerslake, CEO, Creative Director, and Business Coach at Pinegate Road and the Aligned Business Academy. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by cookbook author and founder of COOKtheSTORY.com and the founder and editor-in-chief of TheCookful.com, Christine Pittman. [fusebox_track_player...